What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Joseph

Legends
Nov 25, 2006
Massachusetts
I got an XBOX 360, Gears of War, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Madden NFL 07,and all of the three burger king games. Im happy! w00t. Now my birthday is in January so its wiiii time =]

No idea yet, I have been helping in the kitchen and won't get to open them for atleast another hour. Good thinkg your birthday is in january and you can get a wii then.

Lots of stuff, fav thing would be a new computer, graphics card, and a Wiimote + Nunchuk!

I got random stuff in my stalking that includes, but not limited to:
$100 dollars
$1 dollar bill that has Santa's face on it (its actual legal currency, but would trip any store out lol)
Some candy and chocolate
Maximum PC subscription

My presents:
A solar car kit. (a full size car I can drive around lol j/k) I have yet to test the car out, but I can put a light up to it and it goes, but its not really sunny outside.
Solar fan (I guess my mom likes solar stuff)?
$50 bestbuy gift certificate (FTW)

Lots more money (I have enough to buy a PS3 now, but screw that i'm happy I have enough to buy a wii WITH GAMES NOW! lol

I got lots of clothes, but unlike when I was little, I actually can appreciate some nice clothes from american eagle and abercrombie.

Um.. what else.. Oh yeah I got this little kit with deodorant and shaving cream and a nice razor for when I head to college.

*pokes brain to get more out of it*
Oh yeah my sister also got me a flashlight to put in my car, b/c she always sees me using my cell phone as a flash light lol

OH yeah I got a language translator (of course I get it after 5 years of a foreign lanuage!!!!!)

OMG and how did I forget my uncle gave me two plane tickets to fly out to Minnesota in July. That place is da bomb with all the lakes you have a blast.

Thats it, but I still have to go to my brother in laws house. I am kinda old so I don't get a lot of presents like all the kids, but I usually end up leaving with at least a few cashz.

I STILL DIDN'T GET A WII, BUT I AM DETERMINED TO GET ONE BEFORE I GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

Redan499 said:
Lots of stuff, fav thing would be a new computer, graphics card, and a Wiimote + Nunchuk!

What kind of graphics card? I have a 6800gs, but I have had that for like a year (my parents got me a $200 gift certificate to new egg last year) A 6800 gs is prolly atleas half that though, but i can play most games at max so i'm happy.

3 nunchuks
trauma
super monkey ball
zelda

macbook pro 17inch
$75 to best buy (to buy wario smooth moves on jan.15/07
42inch plasma tv for my room

There is already a thread like this here which is the same as this one, but that one was posted before, so, I think this one should be closed....

jeremy said:
What kind of graphics card? I have a 6800gs, but I have had that for like a year (my parents got me a $200 gift certificate to new egg last year) A 6800 gs is prolly atleas half that though, but i can play most games at max so i'm happy.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814133176

I'm thrilled. Its in the mail atm (rents ordered it just today) but it'll be here in a couple days.

Ok, im jewish, for hannukah i got a wii, red steel, $25 best buy gift card, 45 bucks, wiimote glove, wii display stand and some clothes. I got 1 christmas present and it was a $100 visa gift card. And i am leaving to go to my cousins house for christmas and ill probobly get a gift card. I bought two wiis and sold one for 500, so my mom basically got me a free Wii.

did, pretty good this year.

i have a question for DRMARIO, is a nunchaku the nunchuk. If so isnt easier to say nunchuk. Or is it an inside joke?

Arcadium said:
There is already a thread like this here which is the same as this one, but that one was posted before, so, I think this one should be closed....

Get into the Christmas Sprit you Noob xD
Accept both

Thats like getting 2 Wiis for Christmas and sending one back because you got the other one First... They will probally be about 3 or 4 of these made lol

wii console (i opened on release date lol)
chocolate and sweets
bought myself SMB and NFS yesterday and played them today to give myself something new to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back