SSBB
Red Steel
LoZ:TW
Wii Sports
Wii Water Sports (when its released)
Mario Kart (When its released)
MS:A
Mario Party (when its released)
GTA (if they make one ( it would be cool ( W()()T! brackets inside of brackets:)D))

ssbb_lover said:
ASAP:

2.Red Steel(unless it gets rated M, it's just a rumour though)

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz(Y am I interested in this?....I have no clue.)
Sadness(if it's not M) wtf r u? 12 years old fag...

Future:
Animal Crossing wii
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz(Y am I interested in this?....I have no clue.)
This is all that comes to mind
U must be 2 love animal crossing and monkey ball :lol: :lol:

14 almost 15.....I like animal crossing cuz it was addictive and i'll RENT monkeyball becuz I saw the screenshots and it looks entertaining.

wtf r u? 12 years old fag..
By the way, ur a jackass.

Oh and I also noticed that u erased the part where I said "(Y am I interested in this?....I have no clue.)". At least try to be smart when u try to call someone a fag.

The double and triple posting, it hurts. Just use the magical edit button. And, holy crap you guys must have some good money to get a Wii and those games, I mean its just the first batch, why not wait and use the money for new games when they're better and take better advantage of the Wii? I'm just getting LoZ: TP, Red Steel, and SSBB for now. I can't handle having more than 1 new game anyway, I just play the same game over and over until its boring.

Heres my list that I will hopefully get around wii launch till Christmas 06.

-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
-Twilight Princess (Wii)
-Red Steel

And in 2007 here is what I want most
-Super Smash Brawl
-Sadness

Those are the games I want the most, although there are many more that look promising(excite truck), I want the ones ^^^above^^^ the most.

Sry for the double posting, I don't know wut got into me....But i'm only going to be getting 2 or 3 anyway. Like most of us I've got...limited funds so i'm making the best out of it.

LoZ:TP
Red Steel
(possibly)Dragon Quest:MQ&TS

I won't be able to handle to many, plus that line up is perfect, u could replace any three of them w/ SMG or Corruption, because they're all long games, so when i get tired of one(somehow)I move on to another. It would take a long time to beat all of those, at least long enough till SSBB's release anyways...

Oh ya, sry, i forgot about H.A.M.M.E.R. I really want that too...there's too many of them! That's going to be the N's big downfall, lol. There's so many good titles to choose from it's going to make ppl angry.:tard:

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Red Steel
Resident Evil (Wii)
Mario Kart (Wii)

Games I want (no particular order):

The Legend of Zelda: Twilght Princess
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Wii Sports
Excite Truck