List Of Games (EveryOne)

Ya, w/ all the awsome games to choose from would u really waste ur money on wariowares? Not very smart if u ask me.

Im already doubting maybe project hammer instead

Yes it's working....huh? Ya ya, get hammer instead of wario wares for sure dude! Hammer's gonna be way better, way way better.

Heres my list:
Twilight princess (for sure)
Super Mario Galaxy
Call of Duty 3
Need for Speed Carbon

I will probably just rent these first, then decide
Red Steel
Metroid Prime 3
wii sports
Blazing angels

Ubisoft announced that it is preparing seven titles for the upcoming launch for Nintendo Wii, one of which is Blazing Angels Squadrons of WW II.

Interesting...thx for that info. Do u know any of the other titles that r being launched by Ubisoft?

Something about a bear and... dont remember what else that have to fight against some hunters in the woods

game list

definetly: Wii sports
Super Mario Galaxy
WarioWare Smooth Moves
LoZ TP
SSBB

Possibly: Tony Hawks DownHill Jam
Elebits
Animal Crossing
Metroid

CantWait4Wii said:
game list

definetly: Wii sports
Super Mario Galaxy
WarioWare Smooth Moves
LoZ TP
SSBB

Possibly: Tony Hawks DownHill Jam
Elebits
Animal Crossing
Metroid

Elebits: the most stupid game created...
Wario: not convinced yet
Animal Crossing: never played and dont know what is is even
Metroid: get it 4 sure!!

Arcadium said:
Elebits: the most stupid game created...
Wario: not convinced yet
Animal Crossing: never played and dont know what is is even
Metroid: get it 4 sure!!
Stop saying everythings stupid. You haven't played Elebits yet so you have no right to call it stupid.

And if you want to find out what Animal Crossing is about, read a reveiw.

Last edited:
Arcadium said:
Maybe some new features... and not too childish, I found mario kart double dash very childish, ah and very simplistic... I hope MK Wii has new features and better things... ah and also a new Luigis Mansion Game

Luigi's Mansion sequel coming to Wii?
Posted Aug 4th 2006 11:30AM by David Hinkle
Filed under: Rumors

A forum poster over at Neo GAF has dropped some tidbits from the EGM Rumor Mill to the inter wubs stating that a sequel to the GameCube launch title Luigi's Mansion is in the works for the Wii. Now, should this be true, we're sure that the game will feature even more sucking than the first installment, with a back pack so big that it can be seen from space, which coincidentally is where we predict Luigi's next adventure to be.

In fact, Luigi wanted to go to space first, but you know that show-off brother of his just had to beat him to the punch. It's tough living in the portly plumber's shadow (seriously, Mario could stand to lose a few pounds and Luigi's lactose intolerance means he needs sunlight so he can produce precious vitamin D). All fat jokes aside, this is a no-brainer. With the Wiimote, Luigi's Mansion 2: Electric Boogaloo (working title) can be free to traverse into the first-person realm. That's right, you read it here first: the next game to bear the Luigi's Mansion name will be in the first-person view and will have the thin, mustached man capturing space ghosts...and possibly

yeah and i found this here:++++here++++

yeh and my list is:

Legend of zelda: twilight princess
mario kart wii (if it comes out.)
Mp3: coruption (maby.)
ssbb
red steel
super mario: galaxy
luigis mansion ( if it comes out)

Last edited:
WiiGamer24 said:
Stop saying everythings stupid. You haven't played Elebits yet so you have no right to call it stupid.

And if you want to find out what Animal Crossing is about, read a reveiw.

Thats the way I think, havent u seen the trailers?? just a gun shooting to objects to lift em... I hope im wrong :D

*EDIT*

Luigis Mansion 2: Electric Bongaloo??........... YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I loved the luigis mansion1rst game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
YEAH, luigies mansion with extra sucking!!!
and in space

im certainaly gonna include it on my list. I just hope it isnt so short this time

Back