Live Coverage of the Japan event!!

Anyone even viewing this? Should I create a thread for the coverage itself? Someone resond so I know I'm not doing this for nothing please!

Edit: Nevermind

im viewing the same page you are getting update from, but my computer seems slower then yours or something

I'm viewin' away mate. Nerve racking as hell, but if you don't want to I have two other sites up soin the same thing

Man, this is a warzone, my feeds are really lagging from everyone everywhere refreshing! (Still no update)

It's as live as live-text gets. Live like video would be pointless because well, you need to know japanese! These people are typing away in their notebooks though (they wear headphones where a guy translates through)
Hooray! Their smart! They took down the pictures, or was that my skills of closing images on the site, either way, it's faster!

ok... I guess IM on the wrong page then cause i was just listening to a guy talking Japanese.

LINK anyone!?

EBGAMES just updated and has a TON of Wii stuff on 11/1/06... so you heard it hear first. NOVEMBER 1st!!!!

Yah, their probably not feeding us cause its probably the same old: We decided to target a different crowd with the DS....

EB Games stuff is nothing, I might have just lost my feed! They said to turn off bluetooth technology and blah blah, is this becuase it might interfer with the Wiimote?

Back