Live earth

Almo said:
just so you know they worked it all out before the concert (sure not exactly but close enough) and i dont know how they figured it out but the concerts as a whole were going to have no carbon footprint at all, guess they must have planted a shytload of trees lol
oh i know, most of the set was made from recyeld parts, all of the lights where LED's (half the energy used) all the transport used by the celebs was run on bio-fuel.

100,000 people planting a tree or changing the carbon foot print ain't going to do JACK ALL!! :)

espciall if they are brits. because the UK only emits 2% of the global C02 anual levels.

Last edited:
Live Earth Concert.......................

Hello all
Live earth was a great concert. This whole concert is based on Global warming. This concert held more then 20 place all over the world. In London Show, Madonna ends the show. This was not so bad.

rossertserious said:
Hello all
Live earth was a great concert. This whole concert is based on Global warming. This concert held more then 20 place all over the world. In London Show, Madonna ends the show. This was not so bad.

Based on global warming?...no way..I thought they were just giving us a free concert. They tricked us! :mad:

In New York show, the police ended the show. This was not so bad.

Back