Lloyd Irving in...Soul Calibur Legends

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
I was surprised when they announced that Lloyd Irving would be in Soul Calibur Legends. If you guys don't know who he is, he was the main character of the "BEST" RPG on the Gamecube, Tales of Symphonia. Having this is making me want to pick up this game.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPyMYTMBjY4[/media]

I think I'd have to bash in the mute button to play this...

I think they could have done better with this concept. But I want a fleshed out Soul Calibur fighting game.

What's next? Soul Calibur Kart?

AtomicB said:
I think I'd have to bash in the mute button to play this...

I think they could have done better with this concept. But I want a fleshed out Soul Calibur fighting game.

What's next? Soul Calibur Kart?
Soul Calibur Kart. . . . now that would own!!! :lol:

i was very excited at first for this game ,but as times has progressed its just starting to look very medicore. Looks like they just throw a bunch of objects and enemies in room with you ,and make it you battle it out before you can move on. I need to see a video that actually goes through a level. I really want the Wii to have a good Castlevania/Devil May Cry/God of War/Ninja Gaiden style action game ,but it looks like i may have to wait for Rygar to fill that role as Dragon Blade disappointed in that aspect ,and it looks like this will do the same sadly.

Meh this game looks like it's gonna suck major ass

The best was soul caliber 2

For god sake Namco nobody want's to play a shitty cash in on the franchise give us Soul Caliber 4 already!

ally_uk said:
Meh this game looks like it's gonna suck major ass

The best was soul caliber 2

For god sake Namco nobody want's to play a shitty cash in on the franchise give us Soul Caliber 4 already!

what makes you think it's going to suck??

it combines cool graphics along with cool gameplay-controls......it's also the famous "SoulCalibur".....it will probably have a good storyline and leveling up.......it seems great to me!! :)

i think ur giving this game too much man from the gameplay mash up videos the gameplay looks very medicore. The only exciting part seems to be the boss battles (what game does that sound like)

lol....mayby it's because i'm a fan of soul calibur....but the graphics are very good (for a wii game!!)

also....come on!! people are not pleased with anything......well i have to try the game before i say so.....but from the trailers it seems to be great.... ;)

the game might not have been very cool on other consoles but i belive that wii's controls will make it rise a bit......i'll try this game....when it comes to europe.....is it already out i the USA??

Back