London & Paris

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Hello, you might know that I'm leaving for London [vacation] on August 2nd. Now, we all know that there are many things to see, do and eat in London [and Paris for 1 day]. So I was wondering if people who live in London or England could suggest some things for us to do in London. We already have:

London:

-Big Ben
-London Eye
-Tower of London
-London Bridge
-Windsor Castle
-Theatre (need suggestions)
-Museums (need suggestions)

Paris

-Eiffel Tower
-The Louvre
-Museums (need suggestions)

Other information that you might want to know about my trip to London:

-We're staying in a hotel in Kensington
-I don't know if the hotel has an internet connection (I hope it does)
-Returning on August 12th

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Even though I can't really help you with this I hope you have a good time in London :)

Note: I can fit in a suit case and or duffel (sp) bag. Just putting it out there..

phew... i can't think of anything right now but i WILL let you know if i find anything, you return on my birthday!

Yeah you want to bring me along to man?
Seriously have a lot of fun, and safe travelling as well.
Always wanted to go to London and Paris.

Again enjoy!

Have a nice trip man. I will also be leaving for Swiss tomorrow, so I guess we are both on the same holiday train. :lol:
Anyway, have a nice time.

For museums, I'd recommend either the Natural History, Science and Imperial War museums. They're all worth a visit.

If your into football (soccer *sigh*) then you could try and get to one of the London teams games (depending on how long your staying), preferably Arsenal ;)

Oh, I really wouldn't go to London, I think there's much more stuff in Liverpool, and it's a lot cheaper. I'm afraid you'll have to get used to extorsion and people everywhere.

So, anyway, when I went to London I really didn't like it, the tube was full of people and it took us four times to get on a train, because there are floods of old people who come all the time, and you're obliged to let them in first, it's a cruel cycle of life.

So, yeah, go to the Tate Modern, the art gallery. I've got the impression that it's really good, someone told me there were really tall slides there for an exhibition, but that would probably be gone by now. But, then again, with art you have to be prepared for being freaked out.

Mentioning football, all the good teams are northerners, don't listen to Nicko :p

Will you just be staying in London or renting a car or something? Because there's a lot more to see outside of London.

Frogger said:
Oh, I really wouldn't go to London, I think there's much more stuff in Liverpool, and it's a lot cheaper. I'm afraid you'll have to get used to extorsion and people everywhere.

So, anyway, when I went to London I really didn't like it, the tube was full of people and it took us four times to get on a train, because there are floods of old people who come all the time, and you're obliged to let them in first, it's a cruel cycle of life.

So, yeah, go to the Tate Modern, the art gallery. I've got the impression that it's really good, someone told me there were really tall slides there for an exhibition, but that would probably be gone by now. But, then again, with art you have to be prepared for being freaked out.

Mentioning football, all the good teams are northerners, don't listen to Nicko :p

Will you just be staying in London or renting a car or something? Because there's a lot more to see outside of London.
:mad5: Blasphemy! :wink:

- Westminster Abbey

- The British Museum

- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre

- Windsor Castle

- London Eye

- Madame Tussauds

Ermmmm.. as for shows 'We Will Rock You' is meant to be awesome, it's coming to my local city so I'm going to be seeing it ^_^

Also The Lion King and Marry Poppins are popular =]

Edit: Oh yeah, and you HAVE to do an open bus tour of London! When I went there with my sister a couple of years back we didn't have much time there so we did that, and I'm SOOO glad I did!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Well, I'm leaving today at 7:00, so if my hotel doesn't have an internet connection, it's goodbye until August 12th. However, if my hotel does have an internet connection, then I'll be on only at night. This could be goodbye, it could not be goodbye, either way, see you later.

=]

Stay away from the emirits stadium.

Its ment to be great.

Arsenal play there tho... Shame really:lol:

The science museum is great, check it out definatly.

There is lot's in london so when your there just get a small tour book or something, they always help.

big ben parliment!

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANWbhv3rncc[/MEDIA]

Cpt.McCloud said:
Stay away from the emirits stadium.

Its ment to be great.

Arsenal play there tho... Shame really:lol:

The science museum is great, check it out definatly.

There is lot's in london so when your there just get a small tour book or something, they always help.
The EMIRATES stadium is definitely worth a visit. I was there last Sunday for the first time....it's awesome.

Back