Looking for a clan

Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3

You are right but sniping depends on the map. If you were sniping someone while they were a hacking a console under some smoke you wouldn't be able to see them unless you had the thermal scope which is unlocked at LV.38. Also players at LV.35 unlock the Remote Trigger Mines which is useful for placing them near consoles,so if someone were to hack a console with a RTM nearby the user can pull out his smartphone and BOOM blow up the hacker!Using the smoke grenades tatics is helpful and it works 70% of the time because snipers can't see you and noobs trying to aim at you,but you're still vulnerable to shooters and like you said 'nades but if you had a good team like a 'clan' than you can lower those risks and dangers because they can watch your back when hacking or guard the consoles.

Lol very true for all of it. I need to get to lvl 35 for remote mines. Ima be so happy<3 lol. I'll go pro with them

Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3

You are right but sniping depends on the map. If you were sniping someone while they were a hacking a console under some smoke you wouldn't be able to see them unless you had the thermal scope which is unlocked at LV.38. Also players at LV.35 unlock the Remote Trigger Mines which is useful for placing them near consoles,so if someone were to hack a console with a RTM nearby the user can pull out his smartphone and BOOM blow up the hacker!Using the smoke grenades tatics is helpful and it works 70% of the time because snipers can't see you and noobs trying to aim at you,but you're still vulnerable to shooters and like you said 'nades but if you had a good team like a 'clan' than you can lower those risks and dangers because they can watch your back when hacking or guard the consoles.

Lol very true for all of it. I need to get to lvl 35 for remote mines. Ima be so happy<3 lol. I'll go pro with them

Glad you like my tips just post something you need help/info on and I can give u sum tips (^.^)

Back