Looking for a few VC games to get

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
when Christmas comes around, I'm hoping to get another Wii points card. I have 1400 points now, so with that new Wii points card I will have enough points to get 3 SNES games, and 1 N64 game. I already have Super Metroid and DK country on the VC. I also have Super Mario World and DK Country 2 on GBA. any suggestions?

EDIT: I already have Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 on my N64

WOW
Another one of these threads

Try looking at the other threads like this
In before Gunstar heros

get star fox 64. doesnt take long to beat the game so youll come back to try to top your score often, and if you grew up with it, you have to get it!

also i'd recommend super mario 3.

my best advice is dont buy anything you think "ehh...yeah i might like this"

*harsh glance at bonk's adventure channel*

I'll probably get Paper Mario for my N64 game. I really liked Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I think I'll get The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past, but I need to choose two more SNES games. I don't need Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country 2 since I already have them on GBA. I have Super Mario All-stars so I don't have to get any of the first super mario games. I also already own Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time. Any other SNES games that are good?

Nfanboy said:
when Christmas comes around, I'm hoping to get another Wii points card. I have 1400 points now, so with that new Wii points card I will have enough points to get 3 SNES games, and 1 N64 game. I already have Super Metroid and DK country on the VC. I also have Super Mario World and DK Country 2 on GBA. any suggestions?

EDIT: I already have Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 on my N64
super mario bros lost levels, kirby's avalanche, zelda ocarina of time, paper mario, star fox 64, castlevania, any sonic game, and any old metroid, mario, or zelda game. I was too lazy to just pick a few.

Lylat Wars is my suggestion to you:)

(Haven't seen you here often, how is your novel?)

I downloaded Super Metroid. I got so frustrated with it that I gave it up (I was lost)

Any SNES games that are good that I should get?

woah, it just him me then - Why the hell isnt "Starfox" (Snes) on the VC...

Its hard too recommend VC games at this time, with 4 being released a week (average), and Christmas looming - i know for sure they will do something special for christmas.

U seem to have good games already, the first sonic was decent - thats if your into that sorta thing, im still waiting for "Wonderboy" for sega.

I would get Paper Mario. Never played it but I loved Super Paper Mario. SMB Lost levels is good if you want a challenge. I can't get very far in that game at all.

Bummer that you're stuck in Super Metroid - how far did you get? What other games did you decide on?

I just beat Kraid in Super Metroid and I can't find the booster upgrade.

I was talking to my friend about VC and he said that he's played A Link to the Past and he said it was fun, so I think I'll download that, but not now.

Back