Looking for inexperienced Striker friends

Jiminator

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2007
Hey all

I'm looking for relatively inexperienced Strikers to play with and skill up with. I play online a lot and I think my current record is something like 20-100. I don't mind losing but while I do win from time to time (a far cry from when I first started) I don't feel like I'm getting all that better. Playing against opponents that generally dominate me isn't doing me so well. I've played the 1 Player game and I do really well against the computer, but as the ESRB notice states, the playing experience is quite different online.

Suffice it to say, I'm hoping to find some players to exchange friend codes with so that we can play together and challenge each other in an effort to gain skills to go against the more hardcore elite online strikers.

If anyone feels they are in the same boat as I, feel free to PM me your friend code and use the friend code in my signature to add me to your roster. My goal is to just play and enjoy the game without feeling like I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks for reading!

Striker Friend

Jiminator, Just hooked up my wii to internet and need friend to play stirker with

striker # 356593 281698

Back