Lost In Lakebed Temple...Help

jdauern

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2007
Finally got my clawshot and decided to quick after several hours. Quit for the evening and saved my game before leaving the Lakebed Temple with Ooccoo. When I went back in I was at the beginning of the Temple. Is there any easier way to return to Chamber 8 Second Return to Crescent Cavern and Snaking Waterway (1F).

Can't believe I have to do this temple over again???????????

jdauern said:
Finally got my clawshot and decided to quick after several hours. Quit for the evening and saved my game before leaving the Lakebed Temple with Ooccoo. When I went back in I was at the beginning of the Temple. Is there any easier way to return to Chamber 8 Second Return to Crescent Cavern and Snaking Waterway (1F).

Can't believe I have to do this temple over again???????????
You don't. you have the same stuff as when you left and the temples you go to will NOT restart itself. If you wanted to stay there at the chamber then use ooccoo first before you save and quit.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OK...Thanks its just that I keep getting lost....I'm finding this Temple a real challenge....just want to get back quick to where I was before!

The Water Temple is one of the most confusing out of all the Temples in TP(except maybe the Shiverpeak one), just keep exploring places you have not been in the temple and everything will eventually fall in place.

Thanks can't wait to play the game again when I get home from work...Zelda Rocks!!!!!

Back