Lost my charger,what do i do?!?!

Buy another charger. If you have the Normal DS, you can use the charger of the GBA to charge your DS.

AndyDS said:
Buy another charger. If you have the Normal DS, you can use the charger of the GBA to charge your DS.
Sooo, DS Lite has a different charger?

I bought a cheep charger that plugs into a usb slot, was only a couple of quid from game.

It's handy, don't have to worry about lack of sockets, and you can plug it into your wii :)

common sense: buy another one, they are cheap

search for the temple of gold in the farthest reaches of the world, once you find the temple of gold you must defeat the 3 headed gila monster gaurding the entrance, once you step inside the threshold do not fear but move on, find the magical staff of destiny and place it in the socket of the furthest room north, only then, will you get another charger..
thats what you should do..

Sovieto said:
search for the temple of gold in the farthest reaches of the world, once you find the temple of gold you must defeat the 3 headed gila monster gaurding the entrance, once you step inside the threshold do not fear but move on, find the magical staff of destiny and place it in the socket of the furthest room north, only then, will you get another charger..
thats what you should do..

best of luck then

Back