Lost Planet extreme condition

I want this game. Looks really good, I was at EB Games today and some guy bought it. I bought GOW,N3, and Dead Rising today. I will pick Lost Planet up next time.

the single player is awesome (i played demo) multiplayer was to slow on demo, if that has changed then i might buy but i still got plenty of games to keep me busy
my friend let me borrow N3 im about to start playing

i dont have a 360 but from what i played in the demo i would buy aa 360 for it. same with gears of war.

I like the demo but I don't really understand that stupid health Number thing, that's why I probably wont get it.

thats your like "warmth stuff" when you take damage it will use that stuff to increase your health bar back to full, but if you take to much at a time you will die. i also think it goes down 1 by 1 as the seconds go by. if you run out of it, you die.

lost planet is another quality shooter for the x box 360 and the monsters are awesome im really enjoying this game

whats the online like? the demo version was slow and i dont know if that changed, online is a make or break for me

its really a good game. online is really great and isnt too hard to get good at. i mean really. i have a history of being TERRIBLE at any type of shooter but somehow im actually pretty good at lost planet online. the addition of the vital suits really helps people and teams that are down get back into the game. the t-energy thing doesnt really bother you like you think it would and only REALLY comes into play when youre using a vs.

two things that really bug me about the game are that use of the grapple hook is EXTREMELY limited and if you get shot and get knocked down youre pretty much screwed when you get up because someone is waiting with their crosshairs on you to rip you a new one. but in the end. the game environment is beautiful and is a GREAT way to waste time and is definitely a worthy investment

Back