LOST: Via Domus mini review by me

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
lol the replies are gone, this thread mustve been right on the boarder of when things got deleted. i had rep for this too! ha

i had a thread goin to hype up the lost release a while ago and i just didnt even buy it when it came out lol but i did buy it yesterday so heres what i thought, i know a few others were interested.

story is great. really made me want to keep going. in fact i beat it in one night cause i couldnt stop playing it. but it was only about seven hours and i got 920 gs on it.

rent it dont buy it. luckily i got it used (47 bucks) and i returned it cause i got all unlockables and onl y missed 80 gamerscore on it.

fantastic game none the less, had a few issues worth noting though, the movement was clunky and the shooting (only killed 1 enemy with a gun the whole game and shot dynomite twice) was handled very well but under used for a lost game considering the amount of gunfire in the show.

people who dont liek the show or havent seen it wont find any fun here though. sorry.

i would give it a 7/10 cause its so short and easy (only died at like 3 parts in the game, damn black smoke)

Last edited:
Back