M-Rated SABRE Team coming to Wii

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net

Another M-Rated game is coming over to the Wii. FPS title SABRE Team aims to fill in that modern FPS void on the Wii, taking players "behind enemy lines in a number of Middle Eastern-style locations" and letting them "navigate tight alleyways and corridors, secure buildings, and kill enemy forces."
SABRE Team is brought to you by Collision Studios, the same team behind Jumper: Griffin's Story (Wii and PS2), and ironically, the fitness games for Jillian Michaels and Daisy Fuentes Pilates. I have to say those last two don't sound all too M-Rated for me, right there. But to make up for that lost street cred, it is worthy of note that they were also responsible for 300: March to Glory on the PSP.

No other details were given out for this game, but expect to hear a lot more about it in the coming new year.

So basically its trying to be Call of Duty - the new one till the next is rushed out

Kinda whack why would anyone want a noob Fps Like Conduit wich blew chunks all over the place & would'nt be proud of the jumper game cuz that sucked soo bad!!

Well, I think this game is a good welcome!!

We need more hardcore games on the Wii and FPS shooters are the best for this console, I hope this title would be like Rainbow Six Vegas (I talk to you Ubisoft).
I will support it, day one!!

↑you'll support it? what if it turns out to be a fail like those EA games?

Nar if somebody calls it "hardcore" no matter how shite it is idiots will still buy it

Back