Madden 07 gameplay

ummm... ok :)

I already have it. All I have to say is: 2v2 is dominant with friends. If you enjoy Fantasy draft, you'll be happy to know that the Wii version includes that. Overally, it's my favorite game to play with friends.

honestly, i have madden for wii, it's ok. It isn't great. I'd rather play madden with a regular controller and better graphics. I think I'm getting a 360 for sport games.

really? wow i like it a lot better than on the 360...i mean after a while the graphics seem natural, if u dont switch between 360 and wii that is...but i mean its a pretty fun game IMO. The only thing i dont like is the kicking...i cant keep it from not slicing...slices left everytime...any tips?

I rented it and loved it. Its so much fun. I am going to buy it soon. I hope the next madden has online play for the wii!

these videos are making me go crazy for finding out what im getting for christmas!

i didnt think the wiimotes could do this much,i thought it was just basically a controller

I have both the 360 version and the Wii version. One of my friends who only has a 360 and has madden for it, said it was the funnest madden he's ever played. Great gameplay and such. If only it had the graphics the 360 or PS3 had, it'd be the PERFECT Madden game ever.

Back