Madden 09 Wishlist

16. Add Lateral
17. Add jumping over the pile(goaline)
18. Better Sideline Awerness( I hate when my receivers dont try to make the catch when its near the sideline.
19. Bring back Create-a-play
20. In franchise, Have a Sportscenter show every week showing highlights of the games and the player of the week
21. Have a Halftime show with Chris Berman
22. New Commentators, I have heard the same Commentating for the last 5 years. Have Stuart Scott and someone else commentate.

And stop having players freekin drop every single INT that pisses me off sooo much they will throw RIGHT into the defenders hands and he drops it sooooo unrealistic

I second the customizable controls.

I can kinda understand some of the changes (like doing quick audibles with wiimote & nunchuck gestures)...but for people who don't regularly play the game on the wii (and therefore don't know the default plays to certain gestures), the old audible menus were far more player-friendly. I also gotta figure out how to reverse play changes done by accidental flicks of the wrist. And yes, the current sprint button kinda feels weird. Is it just me, or did a majority of these changes come around to better fit in with the family mode (notice almost all of the important buttons are now strictly on the wiimote?).

I also second the lateral passes (Seriously, all these years and we don't have it yet?), return of create-a-play/player/team, maybe half-time show (It'd be cool, but it may be a little much of a stretch) and:

23. Custom music. Should the wii ever finally add in functionality (aside from the current limited and few applications) to the USB ports, and since all the other consoles are regularly supporting hard drives nowadays, it would be a nice addition to put in your own music. As it is now, every year I find myself muting more and more selections. I feel like I may not be the only one, either.

What I want is to be able to control my team in the hall of fame mode. It sucks when you practice all the time and play all the games and cannot even upgrade your team. Im stuck on a crappy raiders team :(

Back