Madden!!! Possible For A 99 Everyhing Team?

wowilookgood

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Please Help. I want a 99 everything team but I cant figure out how to get one and if there is a easy way to? Please help.

wowilookgood said:
Please Help. I want a 99 everything team but I cant figure out how to get one and if there is a easy way to? Please help.

Why would you want an all 99 team, you would stomp the competition every game and it would be very boring quickly.

If you really want it, just edit all the player ratings.

You could create ridiculous players, but then you wouldn't be able to afford them all. Simply go to the AI controls and slide the cpu's stats to the lowest setting - that's BETTTER than you could do with a 99 team on normal difficulty.

mothershipconnection said:
You could create ridiculous players, but then you wouldn't be able to afford them all. Simply go to the AI controls and slide the cpu's stats to the lowest setting - that's BETTTER than you could do with a 99 team on normal difficulty.

Explain better
What do you mean BETTER? Isnt 99 better then 50's...? Im slow. Sorry. :crazy:

well of course you could just create a team, and create the players for it, even though that would take a LONG time and take up alot of memory. oh and also when you make a team theres a choice of how you want them to play(like better on defense or offense or average) but one of them is all the way full on each thing, i dont know if that makes them ALL 99 though, never tried.

Hmmm. I still dont know what to do. I think ill just not do anything. Does anyone know how to un-lock the NFC and AFC teams?

Back