Madden 2007 Multiplayer NOT working?

Spencer

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
I just bought Madden 07 like three hours ago with a few friends. I have three wii-motes and three nunchucks. However, for the life of us we cannot figure out how to have multiple people play! Please help us. If someone can give me a walkthrough of getting it so we can all play in the same game, please do. :yikes:

Ok, first press the house button, then go to Remote Options thing on the bottom, then go to reconnect.

Then on how many players you want press 1 and 2 at the same time.
You have to do this for all mutiplayer games.

lol, yeah, we had the same problem too with Red Steel. Drove us nuts. Lots of random button pushing and console resets before we realized that. :arf:

OK, I got it working.

That is the WORST UI for multiple players I have EVER seen on any console, PC, Mac, etc. That is just horrible. I cannot believe Nintendo of all companies sets up multiplayer like that.

Spencer said:
OK, I got it working.

That is the WORST UI for multiple players I have EVER seen on any console, PC, Mac, etc. That is just horrible. I cannot believe Nintendo of all companies sets up multiplayer like that.

I actually think its quite intuitive....you presss the home button...then you hit reconnect to sync all the controllers...the only confusing part is pressing BOTH 1 and 2 in the order you want the controllers in...which works...cause what if you have numbers 1-4 on the controller...that wouldnt just add more buttons and konfusion to it, but what if two of your friends press the same button? instead, the first one to press both 1 and 2 gets that spot, and the next one gets the next spot, etc etc.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

And how the hell are you suppose to know to go to the Home screen to add controllers?

I have not had a single problem getting the Wii-motes in multi-player, you do have them all synced and on when you start the console right? every controller needs to be synced once then you should be set and if the Wii-mote player light isn't on then the controller is in sleep mode and the Wii will not see it, just hit the a button and it should re-sync all by itself and grab the next player slot then light the corresponding slot up on the bottom works everytime for me. Has anyone tried to hook up more than 4 Wii-motes, in the livemove manual it says they can program with 8 Wii-motes at once which makes me wonder if the Wii can actually see 8 at once?

@ghghgh14702: Yea i know, all mine are all synced up and i have no need to 'reconnect' my wiimotes for multiplayer. I just press a button on a wiimote and it turns on, picks a player number, and like in red steel, the 'choose number of players' menu pops up the new controllers i turned on

Back