Madworld Discussion

Madworld funking amazing!!

Is really "THE GEARS OF WAR 2 KILLER" yeah!!

Take note Mr. Mike Capps, Mark Rein and off course Mr. Cliff Bleszinski!!

Madworld is a good example how to make a REAL HARDCORE GAME!!

Gears of War 2 sucks compared to Madworld!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome game!!!

Graphics are great, sound is fantastic and the controls have a perfect balance between buttons/waggle.

If you liked games like No More Heroes, Double Dragon, Streets of Rage etc then you'll just love Madworld. It is ultra violent but it's ultra fun with it.

Best game of '09 so far for sure and one of the best Wii games to date.

Awesome, awesome, awesome game!!!

Graphics are great, sound is fantastic and the controls have a perfect balance between buttons/waggle.

If you liked games like No More Heroes, Double Dragon, Streets of Rage etc then you'll just love Madworld. It is ultra violent but it's ultra fun with it.

Best game of '09 so far for sure and one of the best Wii games to date.

Is this game really comparable to Double Dragon :eek:

Madworld funking amazing!!

Is really "THE GEARS OF WAR 2 KILLER" yeah!!

Take note Mr. Mike Capps, Mark Rein and off course Mr. Cliff Bleszinski!!

Madworld is a good example how to make a REAL HARDCORE GAME!!

Gears of War 2 sucks compared to Madworld!!

There barely in the same genre digtal200. Gears of war doesn't suck and you are a fanboy. This never tried to be a gears killer and you are disrespecting the game that. I'm gonna get it though.

All right I get my paycheck today

Madworld here I come! >=D

The way you guys all talk about MadWorld as though you've played and beat it is scary. Blind love for a new IP. x_x

The way you guys all talk about MadWorld as though you've played and beat it is scary. Blind love for a new IP. x_x
Most the people here have played it. And with a 6 hour story-mode they might have beat it aswell. But don't worry Sovieto, we won't hold it against you. :thumbsup:

Most the people here have played it. And with a 6 hour story-mode they might have beat it aswell. But don't worry Sovieto, we won't hold it against you. :thumbsup:

6 hours? :O Great. Where's the IGN review?

Can't put a link (On the wii) but it got a good score from what I've heard. 9 or 8 or something like that

I'm really looking back and thinking that I made a big mistake of not getting a copy when I could.

I'm really looking back and thinking that I made the right choice of getting a copy when I could.

lol.. :smilewinkgrin: :crazy:

Opened it last night but didn't play it yet. Glad to hear good things from the game already, can't wait to play it later.

IGN Review

Last edited:
Back