Madworld Discussion

Can't wait till my copy comes in the mail...

I personally am worried about ordering games in the mail because of the fact that there could be complications on the delivery, as well as the chance that the game could have broken on the shipment over. Shipping prices are always a pain in the arse as well :frown2:

Went to purchase Madworld last night but my local Wal-Mart didn't have it yet. I really wish my town had a GameStop.

Honestly I'm a bit let down about the length of the career mode aswell. Play hard mode the first time to make it seem longer? Maybe.

Still a definite buy for me, can't wait to get my hands on it. Hopefully today! :D

Career mode?.....you guys played too much Halo...(ugh).......action/adventure games dont have a "Career Mode" or "Campaign".......jeez

play some other games for once

Career mode?.....you guys played too much Halo...(ugh).......action/adventure games dont have a "Career Mode" or "Campaign".......jeez

play some other games for once
You're talkin about the wrong guy buddy. I hate Halo and Halo-knock-offs. I'm a retro-gamer and an adventure freak. I'm a sucker for a good story-based game and try to play any game series I can atleast once. I'm not a Halo Head and don't appreciate being called one of those n00bs.

I personally am worried about ordering games in the mail because of the fact that there could be complications on the delivery, as well as the chance that the game could have broken on the shipment over. Shipping prices are always a pain in the arse as well :frown2:

Word, but Amazon pre-order for 39 bucks, I'm just waiting for it to come in

I'd trust amazon, they've never failed me once over the past 8 years

Seconded,

I actually sometimes wish the games exterior casing came in damaged as Amazon will simply send another with two-day shipping, letting you keep the damaged copy.

<3 Amazon!

No offense, but God of War was the most repetitive and boring title ever; MadWorld will be way better.

Psh, God of War was a great game in itself. The game itself was beautiful, story was there, and gameplay was top-notch with different attacks, styles, and weapons, and don't dare call it repetitive...it had some brain-crunching puzzles and ever-changing landscapes and levels.

Last edited:
Canada has to wait so long for this game (tomorrow), cus of Quebec. Oh well, I'll just wait till Friday and pick this up along with Pikmin and RE5.

Madworld is effin' awesome!!!

I rented it! Love it so much, I will buy it!!!

This was coded by the devs who created Okami!!!

Back