Madworld Discussion

is there multiplayer confirmed for this? And won't the back and white make it difficult to see some things?

is there multiplayer confirmed for this? And won't the back and white make it difficult to see some things?

Splitscreen multiplayer is confirmed. Not for the main story but for the 'mini game' challenges.

The black & white graphics shouldn't be a problem and there hasn't been any indication from any coverage that things are hard to see. They might be on a small video clip but not once it's fullscreen on a TV.

I think that anyone who enjoyed No More Heroes will absolutely love Madworld. In fact it almost parallels that game, as most critiscisms about it have been for the bike sections.

If its a beatem up then thats fine by me.

Ugh, due to recent events I might have to wait a while till I get my hands on some Madworld. I'm moving soon so all my money has got to be spent wisely. But I might get lucky and get it next week.

Splitscreen multiplayer is confirmed. Not for the main story but for the 'mini game' challenges.

The black & white graphics shouldn't be a problem and there hasn't been any indication from any coverage that things are hard to see. They might be on a small video clip but not once it's fullscreen on a TV.

I think that anyone who enjoyed No More Heroes will absolutely love Madworld. In fact it almost parallels that game, as most critiscisms about it have been for the bike sections.

the multiplayer for this game should be CRAZYYY!

I actaully like games with splitscreen. That way you're not limited to online multiplayer or system link-up.

Goldeneye. great because of the splitscreen.

:yikes: :lol:
You gotta be kidding me!!
Aw man.. :mad2:

Anyways, Goldeneye's one of the best games of all time.
( Split-screen was an irrelevant, small bonus )

2 Days until the Newspaper game..
( Black, White & 'Red' all over )

Last edited:
Two things to say to that - Goldeneye and Mario Kart. Both were games that were great because of the splitscreen.

As much as I loved Goldeneye, I didn't like the split-screen function on the game. Even when I saw my friend whoring the body armor, I'd still get pwnd :yikes:

Back