Madworld Discussion

Seeing more of this game and I have to say, it feels like a Dreamcast Sega title. Just the feel, attitude and style of the game is similar to that of, say, Jet Grind Radio.... but with blood and horrible deaths :lol:

Now in my honest opinion, Platinum Hits has an excellent game ready for us Ladies and Gentlemen. I see how MadWorld's style is similar to 'Cel-Shaded' - however in my personal gaming opinion I feel that it's unique from that. It seems slightly different, and in a good way. MadWorld's visuals seem a bit more impressive.
Of course, the overall black and white gameplay, accompanied by blood having the only visual color, is sick as hell and I can't wait..

Last edited:
No, not that.
The overall atmosphere and attitude of the game. The music, the characters, the humor, its all similar to the games Sega made back when they were full of them selves :lol:

Platinum games just posted a blog. It seems like Triumvir is working on a contest with MadWorld and you can win stickers, t-shirts, and even a FREE copy for answering their questions correct.

Blogs name on Platinum Games website: "TRIUMVIR X MADWORLD"

Platinum Games > Look under blogs:
Platinum Games

or the direct link for Triumvir's contest:
Triumvir

DSC03864.jpg

^I saw that in the PG blog. Those stickers are sick, I've sent in the answers. Such an easy contest lol.

You weren't excited with the release of Street Fighter 4 :eek:

No not really. I kind of lost interest in the series after SF2:TNC, besides I don't own a 360 or PS3 and it doesn't come out for PC until the summer. Even then I'm not sure that I'll get it (there are very few games that I'd want to pay $70 for) and if I'm really desperate for a SF fix then I'll just play SF2. It is great that the series has found good form again though.

Madworld is just something different, like a violent comic book come to life.

Back