Madworld Discussion

do you think the transition into 'mature' games like mad world will pay off for nintendo?

How is it a transition? The Wii has always had a handful of 'mature' games, specifically with intense violence. Nintendo isn't asking for it, nor are they rejecting it. 3rd party developers have their own ideas and the ball's in their court. Hopefully MadWorld makes people quit labeling the Wii as 'kiddy' - because it's not.

5 of my 6 (still building) Wii games are M-Rated..
Personally I can't wait for MadWorld on 3/10.

do you think the transition into 'mature' games like mad world will pay off for nintendo?

Madworld is by Sega so it has nothing to do with Nintendo.

If you mean will it pay off for the Wii then I can't see how it can do any harm. There will still be plenty of family friendly titles, just a few more mature titles for the people that want them.

Amazon's $39.97 is a bargin price!

It is very rare that I will preorder a game as I usually wait for reviews before deciding my purchases but I made an exception for Madworld because I'm so certain of its quality.

^That Platinum Game site is actually pretty nifty. The blog is pretty interesting.

I was browsing through some random screen shots I found online, does anyone know how many different little mini-games there are going to be?

mad_GC_0812_022.jpg

mad_E3_0701_005-2.jpg

Am I the only one seeing a million commercials for HOTD and Madworld?

Thought this video was pretty funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7FIDpkYyAk[/ame]

did you guys see that asian boss chick? dang her blades look crazy. i hope we get some more previews of asiantown!!

do you guys think she's showing enough skin?? She needs to show more :eek:

she's in the newest video episode 3 on their website, scope it out!

MadWorld's Official Site

Am I the only one seeing a million commercials for HOTD and Madworld?

Game just looks sicker and sicker. It's like everytime I see the game it makes me want to buy it.

^That Platinum Game site is actually pretty nifty. The blog is pretty interesting.

Have you seen their new post yesterday Feb. 25th about behind-the-scenes of MadWorld? :D:D:D

It was pretty cool getting to see that footage. Check it out it's under blogs on Platinum Game's Site.

Platinum Games

The vids are pretty interesting, they always bring a little smile to my face lol

Back