Major League Baseball

Im really satisfied with my team. Pretty strong. Hopefully they stay healthy.

I'm surprised Miguel Cabrera went in the first round after last year. IMO he's going downhill.

Just in...

According to David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Braves have signed free-agent OF Garrett Anderson to a one-year, $2.5 million deal.

Yea I saw that this morning. I think thats a steal actually. A nice addition to a young braves team.

Ok so can the season start already? I mean I want it to, but Utley needs a bit more time to finish his rehab.

Ugh I missed Utley by one pick. I wanted him so badly.

OOOO Nick, I haven't told you this one yet. I think I might have something baseball-related even cooler than the World Series Ring. Possibly. Its up there.

Its a handwritten note, about a page long. The letter is from Hank Aaron and he sent it to my mom. She had said something to him during his chase for the Home Run Record, and how even though most people didn't want him to break it because of his race, she was still in his corner. It meant so much to him, that he wrote a letter to my mom saying her words would be with him forever and that he thought of her when he would think of his home run chase.

Pretty epic right? The letter was in pen and has his signature at the bottom. :D

Last edited:
Back