Majoras Mask 3DS?

poisonx

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2009
Do you think nintendo will make Majoras Mask a 3DS title, just like how Ocarina of Time is coming to the 3DS. I loved Majoras Mask. Actually playing it right now as I speak on my Nintendo 64.

Maybe, if Ocarina 3DS turns out to be a major hit, but Ocarina is the All-Time classic, like Star Fox 64, and Majora's Mask is the sequel, a very good sequel in deed.

i loved ocarina, and majoras mask, and i would love to see it happen! But this is a tiny bit off topic, would u like to see wind waker on the 3DS? but not twilight princess... thats a game that needs to be on the big screen....

I think Wind Waker on the 3DS would be a waste. Not saying I don't love the game, but I would much rather see original 3DS content than WW.

Anyway, I would love to see Majora's Mask on the 3DS. Operation Moonfall is the fan-based movement to convince Nintendo to make it happen. Hey, if Ocrana of Time will be an overall success, and enough fans want MM on the 3DS, it could very well happen.

plus its out valentines day i see it im sorry honey i couldn't afford to get you valentines day gift because i bought videogame how dare you get yourself is it the game or me you decide im glad i dont have a girlfriend

young link need new look because his game is coming out friday 13th

R27aa67Zryjcqz9nIcEK60AAACAf2bqQtVib+2tizXz3bUKB3XWnCr2EwEA8Gj5A97KJAtFDF4pAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:
Back