Man, I'm so scared.

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
I'm afraid that when on Launch Day, and when I get to Target at 7am on 11/19, there will be over 100's of people waiting....

Will you think it's 100's or less?

I camped out for a 360. It was crazy.. people had been camping out for two days before the launch(At Best Buy, we went to Walmart and it was the same thing). Honestly, guys, if you want a good chance to get a Nintendo Wii, then you better expect to show up early and wait for atleast 12 hours... Atleast...

2 days!
where abouts was that if you dont mind me asking.
oh yeah and i feel for you guys who live in New York i can imagine that theres gonna be quite alot of ppl camping out early for it there.

ShadowElliot said:
I'm afraid that when on Launch Day, and when I get to Target at 7am on 11/19, there will be over 100's of people waiting....

Will you think it's 100's or less?

I think yo should start worrying about worse stuff than being able to get a console on launch day

ocdan said:
and I have the same answer that everyone runs through there head once they see this...

Learn to wait in a line and camp out early!

If I could do that, I wouldn't be asking this question.

Depends

well, it may depend on where you live, i would say most people camping out are the old nintendo fans, well atleast for my town. All the people in my city thin nintendo is gay. There sony fanboys.:wtf:

Cap'n Crunch said:
well, it may depend on where you live, i would say most people camping out are the old nintendo fans, well atleast for my town. All the people in my city thin nintendo is gay. There sony fanboys.:wtf:

You from glasgow too? :lol:

Ronan said:
I think yo should start worrying about worse stuff than being able to get a console on launch day
yeah "scared" is a pretty harsh word to use on such a topic... "concerned" is more like it, and makes you sound less desperatley depressive

If you do not camp out for at least 6 to 12 hours before the sale you probably will not get one on launch date. I can't imagine showing up at a store just before it opens and not finding a line of 100+ people. At the toys-r-us preorders there were 275 people waiting in line for about 20 reorders. And people started lining up almost 24 hours before the store opened.

Yall are way too paranoid, 4 million by XMAS people, the fag at gamespot said today and I quote, "we expect more systems in by tuesday", this is the main nerd talking, the District Manager. He was assuring the MILFS in store their precious chitlins would have a system before Thanksgiving. I can actually believe this turd because of his position in the company. Nay sayers....where are you? First shipment is preorder priority, second fair game. Its like tracking down that copy of GTA vice city years ago, keep looking.

I believe his question was about launch day not by Christmas. but you are right, everyone who wants one should be able to pick up one by Christmas. Maybe. lol

Back