Manhunt 2 Alternate Endings

StealthSoul

StealthSoul
Apr 5, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
2144-6234-8176-9504
"There are different endings you get in Manhunt 2 - and what ending you get depends solely on your playstyle. The word "playstyle" referring to the question of whether you slashed, sawed, tore, and plastic-bagged every victim you could get a hold of in the game, or simply chose to do it Solid Snake style and killed only when necessary.

But it's not just the endings, however. Playing with a violent streak - that is, testing out every weapon you get or succumbing to every opportunity for an environmental kill - would get you not only a gloomier ending, but a darker, grittier final stage to precede that ending. Taking the stealthier, less bloody path would get you a lighter final level and a somewhat more positive ending.

Certainly good news for those of us who'd like to spill as little digitized blood as possible in our games. No word yet, though, on which ending would be canon, or if the endings themselves will see the light of day come the title's release (whenever that may be)."

I'm still not interested in the game. Urinating cell mates and using clamps to rip someone's manhood off, that's too much for me to retain sanity. I can handle Silent Hill but Man Hunt takes it beyond sane levels.

lilsam said:
The UK aren't getting it anyway :(

Nor is ANY country getting it. Nintendo and Sony disallow AO games on their consoles, that's an automatic no unless they heavily mod it and it gets an M rating.

i don't understand why people keep talking about Manhunt 2 as if it were coming out. nintendo and sony WILL NOT allow it. no questions asked.

so nobody will ever see those endings unless they dumb it down to get an M rating.

I still think it will be out.
As has been stated before on this site, i think its just a publicity stunt done by Rockstar, they have gotten heaps of FREE publicity for the game and they probably already have a less gorier version of the game sitting there waiting to show those basterd censors.
There is no freedom of living any more people.

Back