Mario Galaxy videos and hands-on

Woot, I can read your posts now!

But yes Mario in that suit... Er, some type of gay-pride shout out?

Nice info. This game keeps sounding and looking better and better.
Thanks hybrid.

vagrant said:
I think the gay jokes wore out with Super Mario Sunshine!
Spraying water at bad guys faces isn't as gay as flying around in a bumble-bee suit imho:yikes:

StevenNevets said:
Spraying water at bad guys faces isn't as gay as flying around in a bumble-bee suit imho:yikes:

Clearly you don't remember the emphasis on rainbows in super mario sunshine.

vagrant said:
Clearly you don't remember the emphasis on rainbows in super mario sunshine.
Clearly your better at judging gayness then me, for whatever reason:lol:
I agree Sunshine was pretty lame though, it's just this bee-suit, meh. Maybe it will be fun to use.

StevenNevets said:
Clearly your better at judging gayness then me, for whatever reason:lol:
I agree Sunshine was pretty lame though, it's just this bee-suit, meh. Maybe it will be fun to use.

I don't think that knowing the rainbow is the universal logo for homosexuality, has anything to do with "judging gayness." It has more to do with not being ignorant.

vagrant said:
I don't think that knowing the rainbow is the universal logo for homosexuality, has anything to do with "judging gayness." It has more to do with not being ignorant.
**** you:lol: (hmm that would make me gay?)

And why do you come here? You seem to hate almost everyone and act like your to good to be here.

StevenNevets said:
**** you:lol: (hmm that would make me gay?)

And why do you come here? You seem to hate almost everyone and act like your to good to be here.

I don't even get what you are saying. Did you misinterpret something along the way?

I am talking about how the rainbows in mario sunshine left it open for flamer flame bait...and you are talking about yourself and why I come here..

vagrant said:
I don't even get what you are saying. Did you misinterpret something along the way?

I am talking about how the rainbows in mario sunshine left it open for flamer flame bait...and you are talking about yourself and why I come here..
I'm done with the useless arguement, but in general I'm wondering why you come here? You've stated you get your info from non-community sites, atleast some of it and almost every post I read by you is either correcting someone or fueling arguements.

Not long ago I got bored of that and started make productive or atleast neutral posts more often, you'd like it too I bet:wink:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21742.html

Looks a little to easy but still pretty cool, I like the co-op as simple as it may be. And like he pointed out the graphics on the back of that bee were incredible for the Wii, looked like 360/PS3 quality right there. Of course the whole game isn't like that but it still looks really good and it's my 2nd most wanted game.

StevenNevets said:
I'm done with the useless arguement, but in general I'm wondering why you come here? You've stated you get your info from non-community sites, atleast some of it and almost every post I read by you is either correcting someone or fueling arguements.

Not long ago I got bored of that and started make productive or atleast neutral posts more often, you'd like it too I bet:wink:

Seriously are you on something?

Because noone was making fun of you or arguing with you. I was joking with you about gayness of the mario games and you get pissed off about something?

vagrant said:
Seriously are you on something?

Because noone was making fun of you or arguing with you. I was joking with you about gayness of the mario games and you get pissed off about something?
I'm on bathroom cleaning products.

And you can tell I'm angry with the :lol: :lol: :lol: s and all

Yup looks like Im gonna spend more cash

Im falling in love with the way this game looks !!!

Back