Mario Kart 64 software update Released

It fixes a glitch on the title screen if you leave it on there for too long, or so the Wii Shop Channel says.

No, only what it says, some glitch when the player selection screen is running too long. But I guess this is good news, if there are glitches they can release updates, so maybe, just hopefully maybe they might release online play for mario kart 64...but i doubt it:(

First they need to fix the Ghost/Replay Glitch, then they can add on to the game.

It's not really a glitch, the probably just couldn't be bothered doing it. They ported it so that you couldn't do it *shrugs* Maybe they'll get onto that, who knows. They're probably putting their time into doing OoT first.

Where do you download this from I went to the Wii shop and onto the game (which I have downloaded) and looked at the info pge and no update button was there.

i wish that they would make updates for mario kart 64 to make it online-compatible...

even though it wouldn't be a true copy of the original game, it would be really fun. there's so many things that the wii is capable of that isn't made use of... yet.

nope, i just found it in the list of games to dl, and it had a button that said update, i clicked and it updated.

Back