Mario Kart DS Emblem!

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
Hey there everybody, now i know (Well atleast for me) That you want your emblem to be awesome. But heres the question, What do you want it to be? Well, i found a solution (Actually a lot of people did) And i found a website where you put in an image from your computer and it makes it into a 32x32 with grid (Like the one on the Emblem Maker) and revamps your picture into an emblem with the colors on the Emblem Maker.

http://www.mkdsc.com/decalmaker.php

Of course you have to try and choose a picture that isn't too complicated (Like a master chief one, unless it uses some simple colors) Try something like a pokemon or another sprite from a video game. (Togepi, a Dragon Ball, the Mortal Combat insignia, Gir etc)

Sometimes they might end up a little bad so try to spruce it up a little.

balrogs.pa said:
lol you should post it here, i gotta see that.
here ya go

orlyowldecal.jpg

when i had this i made a zelda one with links face, it looked awesome to bad i sold it

this thing is pretty sweet

Here are my best ones:

generatedecal.php

generatedecal.php

I think I'm gonna use the coke one

EDIT: how do you post them?

Last edited:
print screen button (If you can copy forget everything after paint except Hosting the picture) -> Paint -> Delete everything but the picture -> copy the picture (Ctrl Z) -> Go to options make everything 0 -> Paste picture -> Host it online -> Put link here.

thats if you have paint, if you have photoshop or something, just copy image from website and host it.

Back