Mario Kart Wii delay?

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
since we had to wait so long for Brawl, i feel that we deserve Mario Kart on time, without delay.

do you think this is likely?

I mean Nintendo, through this game, is going to fully hash out their online experience, and make a believer out of many, if they can pull it off.

this game is gonna have 12 player online, leaderboards, ghost data, Mii Integration, all hopefully through easy to navigate and innovative menus and interfaces.

Unlike Brawl, which i love playing locally with my brothers, or my friends, Mario Kart is a game that i am really looking forward to taking online.

So basically what I'm saying is that I really hope this game is not delayed till Summer or later, the online experience needs to be sufficient, and Mario Kart absolutely needs its own sub-forum. like now.

I'd rather Mario Kart be delayed until they iron out the problems they've learned from releasing SSBB too early before their online network was prepared to handle it.

sremick said:
I'd rather Mario Kart be delayed until they iron out the problems they've learned from releasing SSBB too early before their online network was prepared to handle it.
I agree. We don't like a game with lots of bugs, glitches, and laggy online experience.

The release date is less than 30 days (for Japan), so IMO it is unlikely there will be any delay. The Brawl delay was announced ~60 days before the initial December release date. At around 30 days until release I imagine they're already pressing game discs.

Well Brawl was delayed twice to work out the kinks of the online, sure its not perfect now but its still quite good. If they didn't work on them it would have been much worse.

Kart seems to be going on track at a good pace now and has a rumored/confirmed date of April 27th, with Europe getting it on April 11th. Theres no signs of a delay so theres no need to worry.

Back