Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

wiiholla

holla @ mii
Oct 8, 2007
Va
Wii Online Code
0140-2276-0882-5672
This game is definitely not getting as much attention as it should. l personally Cannot wait til this game comes out

MeIt looks to be a good game, better than Wii Sports at least, I will buy it.

It is what it is I guess.
Just not my cup of tea.

I won't buy it, may rent it though.

Really, its actually just a combination of mini games, not much different from...lets say mario Party, or Wii Play, or even better, Wii Sports. I think its going to be a great game.

I was skeptical at first, but after reading several reviews it seems that the collaboration between Sega and Ninty has certainly paid off!

i remember hearing something about mii playability on either an ign or gamespot video a few days ago, i may be mistaken however
and as it is a nintendo developed game, i can imagine they will find some way of incorporating miis, and yes, i look forward to this game, i like the way that different characters in the game have different actions on how to do things, this was in that same video, for example in the swimming event, for a crocodile character on the game you have to hold your hands by your sides and wiggle them side to side, and for the little ferret type thing you have to shake your hands really fast like a doggie paddle, someone else does a breast stroke... i can't remember much else...

This and Super Mario Galaxy are the must have nintendo made titles for this christmas
outer nintendo titles however, i'll be picking up medal of honor heroes 2 and need for speed pro street
awesome stuff

Yeah, I'll get this one when it comes out. But before it, I have a lot of catching up to do game-wise. I haven't even gotten LoZ:TP yet! Nor have I gotten Metroid Prime 3, Strikers, or MP3. Then Galaxy will come out...man, lots of playing to do ;)

yup i cannot wait for this game either :D:D so many good games coming out.... this, guitar hero, super mario galaxy.... good thing it's my birthday and christmas coming up!!

Back