Mario & Sonic at the Olympics trailer

Cool....though i already saw this trailer before a few times...but cool none of the less..i can't wait to have that game..

The game looks exciting because of Sonic and Mario, but at the olympics? Meh.
But I'll still get the game anyway because I love Sonic, and it's Mario and Sonic TOGETHER.

And wouldn't Sonic like tear up the track and leave everyone to dust? How did Mario keep up with him?

AAbatterie said:
The game looks exciting because of Sonic and Mario, but at the olympics? Meh.
But I'll still get the game anyway because I love Sonic, and it's Mario and Sonic TOGETHER.

And wouldn't Sonic like tear up the track and leave everyone to dust? How did Mario keep up with him?
To make it Look more Epic xDDD;

This game is gonna be HOT!!!!! I can almost feel it lol/ anyways, some say this game can top Halo........and it just might, for those that are sonic and mario fans.........there is no doubt in my mind that this could, I SAID COULD................BLOW THE HALO SERIES RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!!!

Lets just hope the game is good!

There's no way it would blow Halo out of the water. This is one game while Halo is an entire franchise. If you're going compare a game to Halo it would be Super Smash Bros.

But nevertheless, this game will get good selling because it's a Mario and Sonic, and it's a bunch of mini games that little kids can enjoy.:lol:

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games looks like a great game for any age but the only crap part is that Mario can actually keep up with Sonic (I know this has been mentioned before). Sonic would blow Mario away with his speed.

Back