Mario Sports Mix Reviewed

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Mario Sports Mix is now on the shelf, but will the reviews keep them there? Many critics have given the title a 6 out of 10, which to me, is unheard of for Mario titles. I feel Square Enix, and the way they made the game, is the reasoning behind the low review scores. Many critics feel the in-game tournaments are boring because the AI is not challenging and is apparently stupid, such as, they cannot identify changes in the playing feild. Critics didn't like the Wi-Fi multiplayer, because when they kick ass, the other player disconnects immediatly when they've felt they've lost. That reminds me of the pussies on Mario Kart DS that do that. I'm assuming idiots are already doing that, plus hacking will probably begin immediatly just say'n.

Last edited:
Mario Sports Mix is now on the shelf, but will the reviews keep them there? Many critics have given the title a 6 out of 10, which to me, is unheard of for Mario titles. I feel Square Enix, and the way they made the game, is the reasoning behind the low review scores. Many critics feel the in-game tournaments are boring because the AI is not challenging and is apperently stupid, such as, they cannot identify changes in the playing feild. Critics didn't like the Wi-Fi multiplayer, because when they kick ass, the other player disconnects immediatly when they've felt they've lost. That reminds me of the pussies on Mario Kart DS that do that. I'm assuming idiots are already doing that, plus hacking will probably begin immediatly just say'n.

They do that on Mario Strikers Charged and is very fustrating! Nintendo should of added Futball, American Football, Skating etc. Settling on 4 sports just prove that Nintendo likes to limit themselves, instead of pushiing themselves to the limit and actually giving fans a reason to give this game a 10 out of 10.

I've seen gamespots review of 4 out of 10 & was suprised!
Dissconnectors are on every game with wifi, it sucks! ps3 has a way to ban them in some games, so nintendo needs to get with it.

Sad a Nintendo game isn´t at least average to the critics, at least Nintendo didn´t develop it, or the most part, dunno, Totally agree with Jay, and for the people that disconnects themselves at the middle of a game, Nintendo should banned them temporarly inmediatly, like 5 and you are out, for say a thing.
Always that pepople find the game entertaining it will sell

Doesn't Nintendo watch everything that goes on wifi? If so then they truely don't care as long as they are making money. Then again why do they care if we hack?

Kind of like what, Prinplup, said on another one of my posts. "It S***s Money" (Referring to Pokémon characters and how much Nintendo makes off of them). Who knows this might be the case with Wi-Fi.

Kind of like what, Prinplup, said on another one of my posts. "It S***s Money" (Referring to Pokémon characters and how much Nintendo makes off of them). Who knows this might be the case with Wi-Fi.

Maybe so, but even so I still like the basketball & hockey portion of the game. It looks very fun!

It would be better on Wi-Fi if pussies would actually just play it through.

Back