MaRiO StRiKeRs ChArGeD : Whos Your Team : And Find A Match

daviduk200 said:
yeah i agree boos skillshot sucks

Boo's skillshot is a tricky affair. Unlike most skillshots (and somewhat like Monty Mole's skillshot, though hardly as good) it's more effective the further you are away from Kritter, although being too far away will result in a miss. You have to find the sweet spot, although it's usually just a better idea to try a different approach to scoring.

Captain- Daisy
Defense- Dry Bones
Playmaker- Boo
Offense- Hammer Bro/Monty Mole

captain-DK

defence-dry bones

forwards-boo and hamer bros

if youde like to play pm me and ill give you my code

DK is a pretty solid captain, although I like to pair him with Birdo instead of Hammers because the two of them combined form a strong shooting core along with some powerful hits, which can help keep Boo and Bones in control of the ball in the backfield. Hammers has a strong hit, but it's not as effective as Birdo's.

Peach
Birdo Toad
Monty

Or switch peach with DK.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Peach
Birdo Toad
Monty

Or switch peach with DK.

Now that's thinkin'.
With Peach in Captain and Birdo, Toad, and Monty in play you could be real dangerous.
Peach and Toad both can hook up Monty and Birdo with some tight one-timers, while Birdo's strong hits and Peach's great slide tackles can keep the ball in your hands midfield.
Peach is underestimated as a poor shooter, but Toad's one-timers should make up for it if she's open, and careful practice with Peach can yield some great goalie-fake results.
Peach in Captain, LW Monty, RW Toad, DEF Birdo. Give that a run for the money.

BigORhyme said:
Now that's thinkin'.
With Peach in Captain and Birdo, Toad, and Monty in play you could be real dangerous.
Peach and Toad both can hook up Monty and Birdo with some tight one-timers, while Birdo's strong hits and Peach's great slide tackles can keep the ball in your hands midfield.
Peach is underestimated as a poor shooter, but Toad's one-timers should make up for it if she's open, and careful practice with Peach can yield some great goalie-fake results.
Peach in Captain, LW Monty, RW Toad, DEF Birdo. Give that a run for the money.

Yeah, I try to balence it out, I have a fair amount of speed coming from peach and toad, they may be weak but they can give some great slides. Then I have my power two who will stop most people from scoring and then score themselves.

Another new team but I think I'm sticking with this one cuz it rocks:
Captain: Bowser Jr
Sidekicks:
Birdo, Toad, Boo

So far I am kicking ace online with this team!

well this is my new team

Captain, WALUIGI (best)

Side kicks, Birdo, Hammer Bro's, DRY BONES (Dry bones used to be shy guy)

I am Balrogs.pain, I usually pick yoshi as a team captain. And for side kicks i pick Birdo, Bone guy. and the Turtle with teh hammer (forgot his name)
ill tell you my wii codes once i get online again.

Last edited:
Back