Mario strikers charged

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Any idea what this game is gonna be like, isit a fantasyish football game or just basic football.
Because i wish it didnt have secret moves and stuff.

Anyone got any info?

its a mario based game. So its the same sytle. There are secret moves and stuff. But this game looks awsome. It will have online play. Mario Strikers for the gamecube was a lot of fun. If you go to ign, go to the wii section and go under previews or game profiles and find mario strikers, it should have some videos.

hot_chili said:
Any idea what this game is gonna be like, isit a fantasyish football game or just basic football.
Because i wish it didnt have secret moves and stuff.

Anyone got any info?
the secret moves will be able to be turned off like it did in power tennis

The game will be just like the mario football game on gamecube apart form the odd few new features such as using wiimote and nunchuck as your keepers hands.

yes there is weapons, i think the 'power' walls will make a return and in the last mario football game once you won a few tourneys and beat a few record things you had the power to turn things such as super kicks, weapons and bowser attacks off. As for strikers im not sure but i think it will be really close to the old mario football.

Late May for UK that's the first one don't know about the rest yeah I'm sure there will be options to make it more like real football (Ahh too much time with UKins) like a normal field no suprises no powers etc. oh and you can have cheat games online

Do all of you think this game will make it to the top or at least sell many copies.

Back