Mario Strikers Fields/Stadiums...Which Area Do You Prefer?

Jeff25

Brawl Anyone?
Nov 16, 2007
Hey Striker Fans,

Do you have that one place that you are the best at?
Some of you may be awsome in the Lava Pit, others maybe the Classic Stadiums are for you.

Which fields do you prefer?

I generally like playing on all the fields/stadiums, EXCEPT for The Dump, and the Wastelands...Why?
Because the ground is slippery, and it is very difficult to pass/shoot and even move.

My Favorite place though if I had to choose whould be the Battle Dome. It's a nice place to have a match, and nothing strange happens to the field. It looks kind of like an indoor prison gym of some sort, which is another cool feature of this stadium I like!:thumbsup:

So what about you? What's your best area to play on?
I wanna know!

If you'd like to face me in Strikers, I'm always up for some good competition!:cool:
My Friend Code is: 481146 047743

Jeff

Crystal Canyon, hands down. Also, I really like The Wasteland, because fast players rock hard there.
I consider Crater Field to be sort of my home stadium, since Yoshi was my favorite guy from Strikers 1... so I generally play pretty hard there.
Sound the horn! Yoshi's coming home to Crater Field...!

BigORhyme said:
...I really like The Wasteland, because fast players rock hard there.

Yeah, I can see how some people whould like the Wastelands because of the slight boost in speedy player's movements, but the only quick players I MOSTLY use are:
Waluigi &
Diddy

I also use Yoshi most of the time, but I wouldn't consider him quick like playmakers/defensives.

My best of all my favorite capatains to use though is Bowser lol:p, so you can kinda guess why I dislike the Dump and the Wastelands so much:lol:

Jeff

Mario Strikers Friend Code: 481146 047743

Last edited:
I love the classroom. Only because the music on that stage is awesome. I absolutely hate the dump.

CstylesX said:
I love the classroom. Only because the music on that stage is awesome.

Yeah, my little bro loves the Classroom too, because of the music:p
I don't really see what's so great about the music to be honest:confused:.
But that's just my oppinion:lol:.

Jeff

Mario Strikers Friend Code: 481146 047743

Last edited:
Hey Wiily Good,
I was just trying to make my own Signature like your's...your's looks pretty good, with the Wii, and the "Wiily Good" name:p.
What would I have to do to have my signature on a picture like yours?
Like if I had a Pic and wanted to put my signature on it, how do I go about making one?

Jeff

Just to clear up any information new Mario Strikers Charged owners may have about the stadiums/fields in the game, heres some info on them:
The Vice - The main field of the Strikers Charged game (similar to Crater Field from the 1st Striker game)
Lava Pit - Some may call this stage "A Bowser Type Field", because of the fire and heat. Large Fire Balls crash into the ground burning players who get caught in the lava pools they leave behind.
Wasteland - A nice course, but its slippery floor makes it difficult to stay in positions to make for some good plays.
Galactic Stadium - If you like lob passing, then this stage probably is for you. Lob passes tend to stay in the air longer since there's less gravity on this field.
Storm Ship Stadium - This is where you face the Striker Cup Champion. The field tilts form side to side, and electricity jolts across the floor occasionally.
The Dump - Has to be the worst stage you can play on. Ground passes are super slow, players move slower because of the sludge drenched ground, and shots tend to be less powerful.
Thunder Island - This course has hardly any electric fences, so its easy to get knocked off the edge. Wind also blows on this stage and ocassionally makes obstacles tumble along the ground knocking players off track.
Crystal Canyon - A very lovely area to play on, if you like few players on the field. Sunlight from the crystals along the field burn some players off the course at each face-off, leaving 3 or 2 players on each team.
Sand Tomb - The sides are covered in sand, and slows players who're running through it. Thwomps also fall from the sky above squating unlucky players caught underneath them.

To cut back on the length of this post, I will post the rest of the stages at another time.

I hope this info helps new Strikers working their way up to the top:thumbsup:!

Jeff

BigORhyme said:
Crystal Canyon, hands down. Also, I really like The Wasteland, because fast players rock hard there.
I consider Crater Field to be sort of my home stadium, since Yoshi was my favorite guy from Strikers 1... so I generally play pretty hard there.
Sound the horn! Yoshi's coming home to Crater Field...!

Same here rule at Crystal Canyon

Jeff25 said:
Galactic Stadium - If you like lob passing, then this stage probably is for you. Lob passes tend to stay in the air longer since there's less gravity on this field.

There's less gravity on Galactic Stadium? I never noticed. I'll have to check that out.

BigORhyme said:
There's less gravity on Galactic Stadium? I never noticed. I'll have to check that out.

Cool:thumbsup:, I never expected to help out someone who actually has played the game before lol:p.
Well it mighn't be very helpful, just new info lol:lol: to ya BigO.

Anyway, if that helped ya BigO, let me know:)

Jeff

I don't have the game yet, but I've played it... I havn't played in a lot of the stadiums, but out of the ones I have played in, I really like Crystal Canyon.

Maroshi said:
I don't have the game yet...

I recommend getting Strikres Charged:thumbsup:.
Its kind of addicting lol:crazy:, but you can pit your skills against others across the globe...that is if you can convince ppl to exchange friend codes with you:p.

But yeah, you'd really love the Striker Cup challenge and the Wi-Fi Feature of the game.
You can also go back and view your records by going to the Hall of Fame menu.

Overall, Strikers is an excellent game worth recommending!
You should get it when you can!
Maybe we could have a match in the future Maroshi!

Jeff

Back