Mario/Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Cap'n Crunch said:
Oh my gosh you dumbasses. Mario galaxy isn't ****ing coming out in march, the only mario game coming out then is mario party 8. of the " big 3"(ssbb, metroid 3, and mario galaxy) im guessing super mario galaxy isnt going to come out until the end of this year. maybe metroid 3 in may, and i guess maybe, maybe ssbb in june, since all you dumbassess keep saying thats when. But there is no OFFICIAL release date for any of these games. So you dumbass noobs need to ****ing shut your damn mouths until nintendo says the realese dates. so all of you that are saying dumbass stuff like this. SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Oh my gosh, you're such an idiot. And as for Super Mario Galaxy coming out in March, it's around 96% true as the other 4% is being said it will be moved around December. Metroid Prime 3 is coming out in June while Super Smash Bros Brawl. is going to be coming out sometime next year. It's funnly how you call everyone an idiot, but you should look at the way you type. As for the 'noobs' you're the one shoving spoons up your ass, Cap'n. As for being the forum asshole, I take that title proudly, you're just an idiot.

Kamikaze said:
Oh my gosh, you're such an idiot. And as for Super Mario Galaxy coming out in March, it's around 96% true as the other 4% is being said it will be moved around December. Metroid Prime 3 is coming out in June while Super Smash Bros Brawl. is going to be coming out sometime next year. It's funnly how you call everyone an idiot, but you should look at the way you type. As for the 'noobs' you're the one shoving spoons up your ass, Cap'n. As for being the forum asshole, I take that title proudly, you're just an idiot.
You iknow i did apologize to everybody, i sadi it just bugged me. i just hate it when people start talking unless they know the truth. and i guess you are right about galaxy having as much a chance to come out in march rather december. But i do think metroid will come out in MAY, but ssbb will still come out this year. but yah sorry for my bitching, i was just ticked off. but ya know, what makes these threads fun...bitches like me.:)

its alright but your right thats what makes these threads fun. lol.

Back