Maro Strikers Cover Trade

NintendoWiiMASTER

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
5159-5210-4012-1480
I'm looking to trade covers with someone that has the European cover ( i have the Americanized one) COVER + BOOK for COVER + BOOK if you are interested please let me know by posting!:smilewinkgrin:

I dont like the americanized one ... 1 i dont like america 2 its called football 3 i like the other 1 alot better

Ill be on this fourm all day watching so if u are willing plz wait for my reply

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
I dont like the americanized one ... 1 i dont like america 2 its called football 3 i like the other 1 alot better

1) Did you just say you don't like America?

2) It doesn't say "soccer" anywhere on it.

3) You are canadian. Canada = Soccer.

ther other 1 says football on it and it just looks alot better this cover sucks
and yes america sucks

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
ther other 1 says football on it and it just looks alot better this cover sucks
and yes america sucks

You realize the reason why canada is the way it is, is because of America right? Canada can just lay back and chill with America sitting below.

BT-canadaamericashat-catalog-2419.jpg

yes i know but were straying away from the topic ... euro's willing to trade ull be koolest kid on the block !

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
yes i know but were straying away from the topic ... euro's willing to trade ull be koolest kid on the block !

I'm almost positive this thread is against forum policy.

ya, its not that much... just sum 1 thats willing to mail a letter .. but instead a cover and a book
musy wanna play me in on now ...

Can someone post the cover of the Euro cover.I would like to see what this great cover looks like.

P.S. you live in Noth America guy.I think you meant to say you hate the U.S.,why would you hate the U.S.If it wasnt for us Canada wouldnt exsist right now.But I love you nothern guys and gals in Canada.

you could try and find a high res scan of it online (or if someone here has a good scanner they could do it for you) and print it out on a decent quality printer with some nice photo paper standard paper (5760 dpi 120 gsm is roughly the right stuff).

i think he means this one...........which in MY opinion looks better.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/mario-strikers-charged-big.jpg

I agree about it being called Football and not soccer but what kind of idiot are you saying **** like that about America. I'll tell you what it's alot better than Canada in my opinion, but not affending other Canadians I do like Canada also. I'm from the land of football (England) and you just sound like a right fool. Any Europeans IGNORE THIS POST.

Back