ONM Wii Freebies

SiE

Solaris Systems Engineer
Dec 10, 2006
London, UK
Wii Online Code
3450-1587-8514-6455
Anyone purchased the latest Official Nintendo Magazine (UK)... I received mine through the post as usual yesterday, to find some Wii front Zelda sticker/cover, a very camp pink wiimote sticker/cover and a NES controller wiimote sticker/cover. Those who have it... Have you applied these stickers yet? I quite like the idea of the NES controller sticker, looks nice and retro for those NES VC games :cool:

Not sure I want to spoil my lovely clean Wiimotes, and the beautiful sleak white front of the Wii :scared:

im not sticking anything on my wii. the white gleam is great for me! lol.

I'm definatly getting it when its instock down Jeeves, stupid tesco doesn't sell it so I have to go the few extra miles!

But I won't be sticking them on my Wii, I'll just stare at the stickers because I'm fun.

Sounds like a good plan - I don't really fancy the lovely shine of my Wii being ruined with stickers!! A great issue though - some good releases lined up!

Do you have any idea when its out in the shops, because subscribed users get it free don't they?

I may subscribe >____<, I dunno.

[[EDIIT]]

I meant to say Subscribed Users get it before its out in the shops, sorry, lol!

Last edited:
No chance! I pay some £8 every quarter or so, which isn't major anyway!

You can get it in the shop, but you get it a little earlier (probably on a day or so) than the shops do.

SiE said:
No chance! I pay some £8 every quarter or so, which isn't major anyway!

You can get it in the shop, but you get it a little earlier (probably on a day or so) than the shops do.
Thats what I meant to say, haha.

Anywho, I guess I'll just look out for it in Jeeves or ASDA!

Seeyou :)!

Back