fake wii mote?

both mine are the same as the ones on the left and i bought mine 5 days ago they work fine and i am pretty darn sure they will last a while because nintendo never fails to deliver a quality long lasting product. and i say this from expereince not from being a fanboy which i am not. all of my nintendo systems and accessories have never failed me unlike some of my sony and microsoft devices.

martini178 said:
both mine are the same as the ones on the left and i bought mine 5 days ago they work fine and i am pretty darn sure they will last a while because nintendo never fails to deliver a quality long lasting product. and i say this from expereince not from being a fanboy which i am not. all of my nintendo systems and accessories have never failed me unlike some of my sony and microsoft devices.
You haven't had a NES that you had to take the game out and blow into it fifty times before it actually works?

well i was just reffering to if the remote is actually fake then chances are its not going to last very long... im still having my doubts though, although im more reassured now than this morning

Actually, yes I have boughten and sold on ebay, and yes they do make a percentage off of you (this is what is bs) "buying space on their website to list your product to sell". While they charge you a measily .30 cents or so it comes out to a large portion of the winnings.

I wouldn't spew random bs about a place I didn't have a personal experience with, ok kiddo. My only point is that ebay DOES make a profit, they DO NOT care and ENCOURAGE the sale of fake items by not doing anything about them.

You can find out yourself by going and purchasing a fake PSP MS Pro Duo stick on ebay, if you can't handle the truth (the heat) get out of the kitchen, son.

I wouldn't be relating the counterfeit items to this situation if it didn't sound like a counterfeit item to me. Further more, you would be surprised if you ever went to an asian country and walked around on the streets. Fake everything, sales of pirated movies, etc. I am just speaking the truth kid, those same products end up on ebay and I have no doubt they make fake wii controllers as well. They make fake everything! Infact, if you purchase something from across the ocean on ebay, the likely case is that it will be worse quality even though it was summed up to something of better quality. Make yourself believe what you want but there are counterfeit items that look real, with just a few hits and misses that give it away. Also, there are just simply third party controllers, usually mad catz or some other recognizable name like nyco (or whatever I don't know the names anymore, don't buy the cheap junk) or something along those lines. I only mentioned counterfeit items on ebay because I have watched people pay $15 for a 4GB stick when it is $70+ and they think they got a deal. Well, even though it might function remotely the same it literally can cause damage. Look at the faulty fake batteries for cell phones, they burst into flames.

So, it was just a point. Don't try and assume anything about what I have or haven't done, considering you don't even know. Besides, I will repeat, I have personally paid ebay for my listings (which sucks) and I know they make profit. So regardless of what you think, it is the users and the website, that is indeed ripping people off.

DOWN WITH SCAM-BAY!

P.S For further clarification I haven't ever boughten any counterfeit items, but learned of this phenomena during my short stay at the playstation forums; Reading about who got what stick for what price, which is entirely lame. I don't visit anymore because it is boring there. The people kind of react like you did elfman, over proportionally with your own assumptions.

Ok internet tough guy

Don't try and assume anything about what I have or haven't done

You too should honour these rules, as clearly you don't:

If you bought this from a person you can see face to face, kick him in the nuts for me. Spit on him too if you want.

If you want to rant on and on about ebay, this is not the place. We are here in this thread to find out whether or not the controller is fake. So please, could you just knock it off?

Im from the Uk and purchased mine in the UK and they all have writtening on them on the side so it must just be the country or something. Different region

hmm.. now im interested to know how many different "versions" of the wii mote there are. If everyone could post pictures emphasizing the differences and maybe when and where they got it, maybe we can make some sort of reference for people to check if their remotes are fake or not when they actually emerge (if they havent already =/)

Well, I found this is actually a REFURBISHED remote.

One of our store bought ones were faulty, so we sent it in to Ninty, and they gave us one EXACTLY like the one in your picture.

Don't worry, it's not fake. It's just refurbished. :thumbsup:

Umbrous said:
Actually, yes I have boughten and sold on ebay, and yes they do make a percentage off of you (this is what is bs) "buying space on their website to list your product to sell". While they charge you a measily .30 cents or so it comes out to a large portion of the winnings.

I wouldn't spew random bs about a place I didn't have a personal experience with, ok kiddo. My only point is that ebay DOES make a profit, they DO NOT care and ENCOURAGE the sale of fake items by not doing anything about them.

You can find out yourself by going and purchasing a fake PSP MS Pro Duo stick on ebay, if you can't handle the truth (the heat) get out of the kitchen, son.

I wouldn't be relating the counterfeit items to this situation if it didn't sound like a counterfeit item to me. Further more, you would be surprised if you ever went to an asian country and walked around on the streets. Fake everything, sales of pirated movies, etc. I am just speaking the truth kid, those same products end up on ebay and I have no doubt they make fake wii controllers as well. They make fake everything! Infact, if you purchase something from across the ocean on ebay, the likely case is that it will be worse quality even though it was summed up to something of better quality. Make yourself believe what you want but there are counterfeit items that look real, with just a few hits and misses that give it away. Also, there are just simply third party controllers, usually mad catz or some other recognizable name like nyco (or whatever I don't know the names anymore, don't buy the cheap junk) or something along those lines. I only mentioned counterfeit items on ebay because I have watched people pay $15 for a 4GB stick when it is $70+ and they think they got a deal. Well, even though it might function remotely the same it literally can cause damage. Look at the faulty fake batteries for cell phones, they burst into flames.

So, it was just a point. Don't try and assume anything about what I have or haven't done, considering you don't even know. Besides, I will repeat, I have personally paid ebay for my listings (which sucks) and I know they make profit. So regardless of what you think, it is the users and the website, that is indeed ripping people off.

DOWN WITH SCAM-BAY!

P.S For further clarification I haven't ever boughten any counterfeit items, but learned of this phenomena during my short stay at the playstation forums; Reading about who got what stick for what price, which is entirely lame. I don't visit anymore because it is boring there. The people kind of react like you did elfman, over proportionally with your own assumptions.

Maybe you should start using http://www.ubid.com/ . It looks like they trying to make a comeback now. I noticed more commercials about them.

Back