fake wii mote?

iceblade said:
From anthony's last post, looks like a fake to me...
the sticker part and the fact that it's thicker than the original are mostly why I'm inclined to believe it... I have 4 wiimotes and all look exactly like the first one

Wait iceblade, are you sure you mean the oens you have look like the first one? or the second?

anthonyy said:
Wait iceblade, are you sure you mean the oens you have look like the first one? or the second?
ok my final examinations reveals.. all 4 of mine are like the left-hand remote in your pictures, in all pictures

Last edited:
The wiimotes can be different because they were manufactured at different times/places. As long as it works and doesn't break its ok

Mine is like the one on the left in all the pics, but neither of mine have any writing on the sides like in this pic.
pic1qq5.th.jpg

Its not my console, its WalkItOut's. The one that came with his console is the controller on the right, the one I sold him is the one on the left

Umbrous said:
You don't even need to provide pics, the thing is if you got that off of ebay you bought a counterfeit item. Something ebay loves to sell to people, because the ebay nazi's are making lot's of money off of each of those sales. They don't care that it is fake, they got your money and they fooled you hands down.

Counterfeit merchandise is a huge problem on ebay, one of the reasons I hate the place with a passion and a reason I don't shop there. I know where to get my stuff that is real and worth my money.

The PSP has this problem with the sony/sandisk MS Pro Duo memory sticks, they are cheap on ebay but they are entirely fake. Most PSP idiots don't even care that it is fake and buy it anyway, like morons.

Just do yourself a favor, spend the extra $10 or what not, and get the real item instead of helping scammers/fakers/counterfeiters all over the world. If you can't find it online, go to your local store, they should always have them.

Note: If you bought this from a person you can see face to face, kick him in the nuts for me. Spit on him too if you want.

That's the most rediculous thing I've ever read. Have you ever even shopped from eBay? ebay isn't making alot of profit. It's all about the users. The users are the ripping people off, don't blame the website.
You can see if the user is trustworthy (if he has sold before and people recommending and more).

My NES came with a orange duckhunt gun and my friend has a grey one... maybe his is counterfeit ;)

Just joshin... I wouldnt worry about it, many products have multiple manufacturing methods.

*but orange is cooler ;)*

well im just curious to know where everybody with the remote that looks like the one on the left got them, and around when. I wouldn't really have this concern i the motion sensors in both remotes performed the same, but they respond noticably different. It works fine now, but im just concern they the remote will fail prematurely.

walkitout said:
well im just curious to know where everybody with the remote that looks like the one on the left got them, and around when. I wouldn't really have this concern i the motion sensors in both remotes performed the same, but they respond noticably different. It works fine now, but im just concern they the remote will fail prematurely.
I got both of mine on launch day, and I got them from Walmart. One of them is the one that was included in the Wii...

hmm sounds good i guess, just the stupid sticker make it look kinda fake lol, guess its just an earlier production

Back