Wii remote not working and my kids are not happy! Help!

Dinger

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
Hello! I have the same problem with our Wii mote that I have read about from a few postings. My problem is the remote flashes when any button is pushed, and obviously is not connected. We only have the original remote, not two as some have, and I have no clue what to do. I have tried syncing over and over, changed the batteries, shut all off for a time, etc., but it will not pick up.
Just a clueless dad! Any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean the cursor will dissapear at times over buttons? (example: the Home options)

Dinger said:
Hello! I have the same problem with our Wii mote that I have read about from a few postings. My problem is the remote flashes when any button is pushed, and obviously is not connected. We only have the original remote, not two as some have, and I have no clue what to do. I have tried syncing over and over, changed the batteries, shut all off for a time, etc., but it will not pick up.
Just a clueless dad! Any help would be appreciated.

Just a suggesttion. . .read the manual that came with the Wii; it should help unless your totally clueless.

do this. Turn off your console, unplug the power cable or plug from the wall. Wait 10 seconds, plug it back in. Turn it on, hopefully everything will be working again. This works for me when I have that problem and can't get it to resync.

i remember it happened to me too... gosh i cant remember what i did... oh rite! try adjusting the sensor bar, in my case, the wiimote was not readind the sensor bar.

Back