Remotes have stopped working

BitFiddler

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2008
The remotes have suddenly stopped working. I have recharged them. If you turn them on, they turn themselves off right away. And the console does not recognise them.

Any clues anyone ??

I have already tried hitting them as suggested elsewhere. It doesnt explain why both would go funny.

Sync is a problem as the rechareable batteries come off with the cover and I have to put normal batteries new, resynch and then put the rechargeable ones. However, the problem is still there.

Last edited:
The same thing just happened to Me!

I bought a New Wii-mote like a Month ago and even that isnt working!

Tried Re-synching and Taking out the batteries and putting them in again but nothing is Working!

Any help anyone?

EDIT:

I googled some stuff and found a Site that says to smack it aginst the Palm of your Hand. DONT DO THAT!

I just fixed mine by turning off the Main Power for my Wii Console, TV etc. By the Wall. Leave it for Twenty Seconds and put it back on.

Last edited:
Its working now

I had just tried that myself and it worked and was logging on to say I had a fix. Thanks for the reply anyway.

the Key is 3 press the red button back of the wiimote n press the sync button on the wii.Do Not Turn On The Wiimote Without Pressing Sync Buttons First.us Thats Water Causes The Wiimote Issues. for example, if u turn on ur wii, it will say press the a button.if it is synced , when u press the a button, it should link but not go 2 the hpme-screen. then u should have 2 press the a button again to go 2 home- screen.

Back