Amazing Battery Charger!

I use the energiser ones and they suck. They work allright, but there is no way in hell they are the stated 2600 mAh. (originally I bought them for my HDD walkman and only ever charged them 4 times before putting them in the wii - but they allready only charge to 3 bars, and last only a few hours per charge. They leak their charge really fast if you don't use the wiimote for a few days too, which is REALLY annoying if you have a life!... Don't bother!)

I use Duracell ones and since xmas theve been recharged once and there half way now. For 11.99 thats pretty good.

MadBob said:
/stop

Please can you stop saying 4 percent you numpty :D :p if there are 4 lights to show power then they are 25% 50% 75% and 100% NOT 1% 2% 3% and 4%.

/carry on

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: Preach on!!!! They will never learn though...:O

I got those same energizers by the way and I've charged them twice in 3 months. Only play like 45 mins a day too. Must be a freak case for that one guy.

ok i bought the charger and it came with 4AA and i asked for 4AAA but the guy sent 4AA so i told him and he said sry about that and sent me 4AAA and i got to keep the 4 extra AA for free!! :thumbsup:

Back