marvel ultimate alliance help...

hahahah seriously!!! i was like WTF?! this is a marvel game >_> i dont remember a huge ****in dragon with a racist chinese name as a villain....

hahahahahah, but yea, thats as far i got :p i just played the trivia in stark tower and played some zelda after that ^_^"

-SpideyKonfusion XD

lol nice. i havent played zelda. only ones ive player are wii sports,monkeyball,cars,and now this. think im gonna call it quits for tonight though lol.

I'm @ Arcade's Murder World castle lookin place. I'm currently in the tent and I just beat all the clowns that came out of the clown car and I picked up the golden token from the trunk.

I've been thinking about getting this game. The last LAN Party event we held we had a large projector setup and a PC version of the game on. Awesome graphics on it and it looked fun. However I'm more concerned about the fun anyways.

The only thing Im concerned about is controls, but your saying it seems pretty good. It might be one to put on my xmas list. Than again right now I have about 6-8 games I want. haha

Hey guys please dont get mad at me for posting this and im sorry ot be off topic, but i have a question (and i have this game too). I just wanted to know if you knew of any team bonuses besides feme fatle, and fantastic 4...please tell me if you do

Wii-Lover said:
Hey guys please dont get mad at me for posting this and im sorry ot be off topic, but i have a question (and i have this game too). I just wanted to know if you knew of any team bonuses besides feme fatle, and fantastic 4...please tell me if you do
theres x-men, avengers, and marvel nights are the others i know of...oh and some nature thing?

the big dragon is a marvel evil person cant remember from which comic series tho...

theRook

Back