Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Jean Grey or Nightcrawler

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
Okay so I saved Nightcrawler because I liked him more and thought I would get to play as him well so I opened his cage and Jean Grey really died that is so stupid anyway did anyone save Jean Grey and if so what happened?

I know Mystique kills Prof. X for letting her son die anything else.

Wait if you save Jean Grey she helps you or the other way around cuz at the end it said Jean Grey came back to get vengance on those who killed her

It just gets repetative unless you are a big fan of Marvel (like I am) it's not very fun

I'm actually playing it through a 2nd time to find this one out. I also saved Nightcrawler...but then at the end it says Jean Grey comes back as the Dark Phoenix to get revenge on those who killed her.

But as someone mentioned above, apparently if you save Jean and let Nightcrawler drop, Mystique comes to kill Professor X...so how do you get a perfect ending for this game is what I'd like to know.

And to answer another question above, if you SAVE Nightcrawler, Jean comes back only to help you battle Mephisto, then is gone once again.

I remember that part on the PS2 versio. But it's so dumb because if why can't Nightcrawler just teleport. I mean if you save him he can teleport and save Jean. But if you save Jean why doesn't he just teleport the hell outta there.

That's what I thought and Jean lives but then she sacrafices herself I don't think you can get a perfect game maybe if you play co-op you can save them both

I'm pretty sure the reason why Nightcrawler doesn't just teleport out of the cage is because after Dr. Doom hooked him up to the Mutant Amplifier he, according to Professor X, "lost his teleportation powers."
This is why you have to choose between the two.
So if you save Nightcrawler he becomes a playable character?
If so that's awesome :yikes:

no, hes not playable after saving him, i already did it and i didn't get him, at least i think i saved nightcrawler, anyway, if you get to the clown level, dont forget to play the crane game, there is a blade toy in there and it unlocks blade after you play the crane, hes pretty good.

The Crane is hard though

Really? I played it on xbox 360 and all I remember having to do was press A or watever that activation button is and it did it on its own.

that game was horrible. i played it when the wii first came out for like an hour and was totally over it.

yeah i only play games like, Joey Ramones Adventure to Rock N Roll Island. The Misfits Misfit Battle Royal. Dee Dee Ramone and the Cocaine Game.

but coming from someone who uses the word "pwned," you should probly kill yourself.

Back