Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Ok ill say this
Tatsunoko vs Capcom was rubbish
Heres why.
Damn game was to easy on the button mashing with easy move chaining.
Now I consider my self a connoisseur of fighting games as I tend to like ones that a lot of people have never even herd of (Real bout Special >Street Fighter 2), but I know what I like and I didnt like that
It looked nice and thats all
Flame away

Anyway
Marvel vs Capcom 3 is 360 bound

Over the past couple days gaming publisher Capcom Entertainment have been holding it's annual Captivate press event over in Hawaii (don't ask me why it must be so extravagant) and we have all the juicy details on exactly what was unveiled. Everything that came out of the event was not mind-blowing or even surprising at all; the attendees got to go hands-on with near final builds of Lost Planet 2 and Dead Rising 2 - something we expect to see much more of over the next few months (especially at E3 2010). All-along we knew there would be at least one, major two major announcements coming out of the event, and lucky for you we have been in contact with a few super-secret sources (names withheld for privacy issues) and put some other information together just based on who was traveling where and other industry tidbits. First let me remind you that this source of mine has been write 19/20 of the last tips he gave me, not minor tips but major game-changing tips. Without further ado let me reveal to you exactly what Xbox 360-related video games were being shown at Captivate 10 in Hawaii (seems a bit of a glamorous location to show off a couple games, hmmm):
Read the rest here

Just hope it isnt DLC only as that would really piss me off

Nar
Its gona be HD so NO WII!!

Not interested. Capcom VS SNK 3 would spark a lot of attention out me however.
Very cool though.

Sunova... I aint got no 360. >=/

It is gonna be PS3 bound

Ok ill say this
Tatsunoko vs Capcom was rubbish
Heres why.
Damn game was to easy on the button mashing with easy move chaining.
Now I consider my self a connoisseur of fighting games as I tend to like ones that a lot of people have never even herd of (Real bout Special >Street Fighter 2), but I know what I like and I didnt like that
It looked nice and thats all
Flame away

Anyway
Marvel vs Capcom 3 is 360 bound

I love Tatsunoko vs Capcom, although I never feel the need to button mash in it. People like different games though, I always liked Street Fighter 2 and Samurai Shodown; I didn't care as much for the King of Fighters or the Fatal Fury series but I wouldn't say they were 'rubbish', I just didn't like them.

I really couldn't care less about whether a game is in HD or not. 1080p whoopdeedoo. I had a lot more fun playing Street Fighter 2 on the Snes than I did with Street Fighter 4, in fact I'd still rather play it now.

If Marvel vs Capcom 3 does appear and turns out to be good then I'd certainly be interested. I'd rather it be a Wii version though just so I could use the classic controllers instead of the horrible 360 pad or having to buy extra controllers. Gameplay and control is paramount to me, not 1080p HD graphics. Unless I have a PS3 by then, in which case I'd buy it for that and have both a decent controller (for fighting games) and HD graphics.

^You already have the Classic controller so you have already bought a controller.
Put it this way
Buy a pad for a 360/PS3 it will work on all fighting games and theres a load more for them two consoles.

Trust me on the Tatvcapcom thing
The combos came out a lot easier than in the old Marvel vs Capcom ones

Oh its true
ITS DAMN TRUE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWKuVJYnIE

Interesting
Heres me thinking that Sega have the use of Iron Man (see games by Sega)

^You already have the Classic controller so you have already bought a controller.
Put it this way
Buy a pad for a 360/PS3 it will work on all fighting games and theres a load more for them two consoles.

That's very true, if you're starting from scratch then it wouldn't be an issue at all. The thing is I already own 2 classic controllers, so buying more 360 controllers would be an extra expense.

There's still the chance that I might own a PS3 by the time MvsC3 releases, if so then I'd buy the fighting games and exclusives for that and use the 360 for everything else. With so many different controllers (4 Wii remotes, 2 classic, 2 NGC, 2 wheels, 2 360 pads etc) I'll soon have to have a storage unit just for them all, let alone the consoles.

As for button mashing out special moves, that can happen with any game. Everyone I knew would button mash using Venom and do quite well. One of my friends used to be deadly using Zangief in SF2 though, but all he would do was make strange squishing motions with his hands and pull out special moves continually. He didn't even really have to look at the screen, in fact he usually did better when he wasn't looking. He couldn't beat me if I used Ryu, Chun Li or Blanka but he'd probably win if I used anyone else.

I saw the trailer on IGNs web site. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom was NOT bad though. ALL games in the VS. series are button mashers and Marvel Vs. Capcom games were no exception. But button masher made the games funner for newcomers. If you wanted to get the meat of the game, you could'nt just mash buttons. Chris Redfeild and Frank West Have been Confirmed.

Looks like Ill be gettin a Ps3( Play a Mvsc game on an Xbox- gimme a break)

Wii players shoulda seen this comin. you think wii would get somethin cool and the other systems wouldn't get somethin better? This game was only a matter of time.

Back