Medal of Honor Heroes 2

wii_honor

Honor The Wii
Dec 25, 2007
I just got a wii for Christmas and im lloking for games and I read some stuff about good wii games and mohh2 was one of them.Does anyone suggest that i should get this game......

Yea if you are looking for a great online experience I suggest this. It has 32 multi-player online. Also it supports the Wii Zapper which I heard was really fun to play with. But if you are not looking for an online game then I would go with Super Mario Galaxy.:)

Desi_Wii_G said:
Yea if you are looking for a great online experience I suggest this. It has 32 multi-player online. Also it supports the Wii Zapper which I heard was really fun to play with. But if you are not looking for an online game then I would go with Super Mario Galaxy.:)

yeah i just got the super marioe galaxy....but i want a shooter lol.i have a ps2 that i love.And i want a game sorta like Battlefield 2 and i that is pretty close to it.How are the control for MOHH2?

MOHH2 has smooth online (altho I suck, and got fragged instantly), great controls (increase sensitivity to max), and interesting campaign modes that get tough. Plus there's a 'bonus' arcade mode, which is a rail shooter version that takes you through all of the different scenarios. Works great with the zapper too.

To be honest, I really like Ghost Squad and didn't think it was so 'short' (with branching options) until I played MOHH2. Eve tho GS is budget-priced, the bigger arcade mode of MOHH2 with the campaign mode and online matches makes it a better deal IMO. Altho I still like GS and it has up to 4-player simultaneous local play.

I got it too, The single player was a really easy even though i chose hard. but the online was really gud. onli problem was u cant communicate with others properly.
I dont know why but i think nintendo doesnt like voices. No voice over in ZELDA, MARIO and etc. Seriously they need voice overs and a headset.

Pvt.Matter said:
We don't kill murderers to teach them anything....we kill them (used to that is) to keep them from killing again!

I second samus wtf are u trying to say.

How do you communicate on MOHH2?I hope it isnt clicking on letters lol

Nope, it's even better.... there's no communication! yay! :lol:

It's added challenge and a reason to shoot yourself at the same time.

^there preset phrases. just push one and move to what you want to say.

Back